Employment type: Full-time OR Part-time
If you are an enthusiastic person wanting to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our team of WooCommerce Developers.
Hartmire is currently building WooCommerce plugins that are available publicly for downloading as products. You will work with a knowledgeable and dedicated team as a WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate should have good spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be working with an extremely passionate & smart team of WordPress geeks.
- Have to contribute to building WordPress plugins that will be used by thousands of people worldwide.
- Expected to maintain, upgrade & support our existing portfolio of WordPress products.
- Have to talk with end WordPress users & developer directly to understand their need better.
- You will get experience working with internationally reputed clients from various industries.
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, and performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress Theme hierarchy.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party services, ex: different types of Auth, CRM, Email listing API’s, Payment gateways, etc.
Things you should know
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields / Meta Box
- User Roles & Levels
- Template files & their hierarchy
- Child Theme
- Queries & Loops
- Theme Customizer
- Actions / Filters / Hooks
- Work remotely
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Yearly bonus based on performance