With messaging apps on the rise, chatbots are increasing in popularity among businesses and consumers. Have you ever wondered how many consumers engage with them? Most likely, you have.
Hence, to help you out, we’ve compiled some of the latest Chatbot stats and facts that one should be aware of in 2022 and beyond.
Let’s take a look at the stats below.
Chatbot Stats Highlights
- Chatbots can handle almost 70% of conversations from start to finish.
- The average satisfaction rate of bot-only chats is 87.58%.
- 55% of businesses that use chatbots generate more high-quality leads.
- Twice as many consumers were willing to engage with a chatbot in 2019 than in 2018.
- 69% of consumers prefer to use chatbots because they provide instant responses.
On This Page
- 1 Chatbot – Key Stats
- 1.1 Chatbots can handle almost 70% of conversations from start to finish.
- 1.2 The average satisfaction rate of bot-only chats is 87.58%.
- 1.3 55% of businesses that use chatbots generate more high-quality leads.
- 1.4 Twice as many consumers were willing to engage with a chatbot in 2019 than in 2018.
- 1.5 69% of consumers prefer to use chatbots because they provide instant responses.
- 1.6 67% of consumers worldwide interacted with a chatbot in the past 12 months.
- 1.7 Chatbots can answer 80% of standard questions.
- 2 Additional Chatbots Stats
- 3 Wrapping Up
Chatbot – Key Stats
Now let’s dive into the stats a bit deeper.
Chatbots can handle almost 70% of conversations from start to finish.
Chatbots are becoming the new norm for customer service. They can provide answers faster than humans and reduce waiting times. A study shows chatbots can handle almost 70% of conversations from start to finish. AI-powered chatbots have become more powerful in the meantime, taking over the majority of customer interactions.
The average satisfaction rate of bot-only chats is 87.58%.
Users like chatbots, and thus the average satisfaction rate of chatbots has reached 87.58%. As this statistic shows, consumers in 2021 were more receptive to chatbot interactions. Only a small fraction (12.8%) report negative experiences. Chatbots can reduce customer service costs. A study predicts chatbots will save businesses $8 billion in customer service costs by 2022.
55% of businesses that use chatbots generate more high-quality leads.
Chatbots are an essential tool in the lead generation arsenal. They can collect website visitor contact information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no denying that chatbot has become one of the most effective conversational marketing channels nowadays. This type of communication has generated more high-quality leads for 55% of B2B users. This technology keeps eCommerce businesses up & running while saving time and money.
Twice as many consumers were willing to engage with a chatbot in 2019 than in 2018.
It is impossible to answer all prospects’ questions on the website page. This is where Chatbots can come in handy. Now, they can’t replace a human But, chatbots have come a long way today. They can answer most general questions and even direct users to desired resources. Their acceptance rate is also climbing, and around 74% of users prefer to use chatbots to find answers to simple questions.
69% of consumers prefer to use chatbots because they provide instant responses.
Chatbots were introduced to manage the issue of instant information. As a result, the whole customer service industry revolutionized with this new addition, and the concept of business tactics has changed drastically. As a result, Chatbots are the new savor of customer care services. According to Statistics, it has been found that more than 69% of consumers seek instant replies to their issues from chatbots.
67% of consumers worldwide interacted with a chatbot in the past 12 months.
Chatbots are getting more and more popular year after year. With two-thirds of customers using chatbots in the past year, this technology has become mainstream. In addition, they are scalable, provide instant responses, and can assist thousands of individuals simultaneously. With 24×7 accessibility, the chatbot market will likely expand worldwide, having millennials leading the user polls.
Chatbots can answer 80% of standard questions.
Chatbot market statistics show that this technology is becoming increasingly popular because chatbots can answer most users’ questions. In addition, compared to human customer support, chatbot service reduces costs and speeds up response time. This allows customer service agents to work on more challenging tasks and take a big-picture approach.
Additional Chatbots Stats
- On Facebook Messenger alone, there are over 300,000 chatbots.
- 27% of consumers were unsure whether the last customer support interaction was with a chatbot or a natural person.
- The number one reason consumers use chatbots is to get a quick answer.
- The US has the most chatbot users (36%), followed by India (11%) and Germany (4%).
- 80% of businesses are projected to integrate some form of chatbot system by 2022.
- Chatbots can help companies to save as much as 30% of customer support costs.
- The market value of chatbots was $703 million in 2016.
Chatbots offer an interactive and easy way for consumers to engage with brands And, as artificial intelligence improves, many predict that chatbots will begin to replace customer support reps soon. Chatbots can deliver fast customer service, save time on repetitive tasks, and improve lead generation.
Hence, It is clear that chatbots will play a vital role in the future.
That’s all for now. See you again.