Here, we provide you with an ultimate list of marketing automation statistics in 2022 to help grow your marketing efforts.
Marketing automation is simply the use of automation solutions to manage all the marketing procedures in a company. With marketing automation, businesses can target customers with automated messages across email, web, social, text, etc. It helps with lead generation, nurturing, and measuring overall ROI on campaigns.
Recently, it has become an essential business tool for millions of companies worldwide. Your company requires automation to succeed in the modern era of technology.
Marketing Automation Stats Highlights
- 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in their number of leads using marketing automation software.
- An average 51% of companies say they are currently using marketing automation.
- 63% of companies using marketing automation outperformed competitors.
- Automated social media posts and ads can save you more than 6 hours per week.
- Email automation is the most popular form of marketing automation, with 64% of businesses using it.
- More than half of B2B companies (58%) plan to adopt the technology.
On This Page
- 1 Marketing Automation – Key Stats
- 1.1 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in their number of leads using marketing automation software.
- 1.2 An average 51% of companies say they are currently using marketing automation.
- 1.3 63% of companies using marketing automation outperformed competitors
- 1.4 Automated social media posts and ads can save you more than 6 hours per week.
- 1.5 Email automation is the most popular form of marketing automation, with 64% of businesses using it.
- 1.6 More than half of B2B companies (58%) plan to adopt the technology.
- 2 Other Important Marketing Automation Stats
- 3 Conclusion
Marketing Automation – Key Stats
80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in their number of leads using marketing automation software.
The marketing automation industry is growing and has become one of the most important trends in digital marketing. According to recent studies, 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in their number of leads using marketing automation software, and 77% had an increase in conversions. Automation allows you to save money by optimizing business processes. It helps avoid mistakes during a workflow, standardize product development, avoid overspending on raw materials and let companies manufacture more output in the same amount of time.
Also, business automation allows you to save money on salaries because you will reduce the number of employees that do repetitive tasks.
An average 51% of companies say they are currently using marketing automation.
Marketing automation is not a new trend but a growing one. According to Email Monday, About 51% of companies were using marketing automation in 2021. Marketing automation history can be dated back to 1992, but it was only at a later stage, around 2003 when industrialization began to kick in. In recent years it’s become a staple for millions of businesses worldwide. Automating your marketing activities using the latest software and services can be very powerful in delivering your email campaigns and managing your lead nurturing processes, customer experience programs, and communications.
63% of companies using marketing automation outperformed competitors
According to Moosend, the current leading brands using marketing automation beat their competitors regarding sales and ROI. Soon, digital advertising will be entirely automated, increasing revenues and the quality of ads. According to recent research, 63% of companies that used marketing automation outperformed their competitors. Also, 91% of marketing automation users agree it is “very important” to the overall success of their online marketing activities.
According to Instapage, The latest marketing automation stat reveals that you can save 6+ hours a week using automation in social media. Running your brand’s social media channels is already a challenge, but leaving it to the bots can free up your time for you to focus on what matters. Time is money, so you’re saving money by investing in technology. Not solely does automation prevent time by posting for you; however, some scheduling instruments discover curated content material from across the internet for you! Meaning it can save you time finding content material and posting it.
Email automation is the most popular form of marketing automation, with 64% of businesses using it.
Automated email marketing gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to share your followers’ consistent updates while still offering a good level of personalization. It is the most popular form of marketing automation, with 64% of businesses using it. Email marketing provides an average ROI of $42 for every $1 spent, giving you plenty of reasons to automate your emails. It is important because email marketing is still a valuable digital marketing tool. It helps drive people to your website, nurture leads, and boost conversion rates, so it’s something every business should consider. Automated email marketing can bring big results.
More than half of B2B companies (58%) plan to adopt the technology.
In B2B marketing, automation can be your key to success. It’s been under everyone’s radar for a while now. From the deeper integration of technology into our lives to practically effortless scalability, it’s been the answer to most mid-sized and large companies’ prayers. More than half of B2B companies have already implemented or are planning to adopt marketing automation technology in the nearest future.
And no wonder! Automation is a smart solution for large businesses that already employ several hundred workers, often scattered across different company branches worldwide. It’s a bare necessity for an effective operation.
Other Important Marketing Automation Stats
- 86.1% of marketing professionals are familiar with the concept of marketing automation.
- HubSpot is the most popular marketing automation software provider, with over 29% market share.
- 40% of marketers believe automation has a positive effect on business performance.
- 48.6% of businesses find the lack of expertise as one of the main challenges of marketing automation.
- Marketing automation is one of the fastest-growing software industries.
- Social media post scheduling is considered the most suitable use of marketing automation.
The rise of marketing automation shows no signs of slowing down. What is more, while certain challenges still hold some companies and marketers back from incorporating such tools into their strategy, marketing automation appears to have a bright future. It stands to reason that marketing automation plays an integral role in lead generation, return on investment, and customer interactions. That concludes our roundup of the latest marketing automation statistics, facts, and trends for 2022.
We hope you learned something new and gathered useful insights to inform your strategy for the year ahead.