Are you looking for the best B2B wholesale software?
If yes, then you have landed at the right place!
Modern businesses require software to perform and grow optimally. B2B wholesale software applications can do much more than collect and store crucial data about your business.
Efficient software programs allow businesses to operate more efficiently and with less manual work. They also intend to remove human error by automating a large list of linked processes. This can help the business save a lot of money and resources.
Many platforms/software are available in the market, but some don’t function as they should and do not help you with your wholesale business.
In today’s article, I have gathered a few b2b wholesale software based on the functionalities and ease of use. So without further ado, let’s jump into the list.
On This Page
Best B2B Wholesale Software
Here’s a list of the best b2b wholesale software to help you automate your wholesale store.
1. WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
WooCommerce wholesale suite is one of the best b2b wholesale software to help you easily create a b2b wholesale store. It is an all-in-one solution to all the needs to develop a successful b2b wholesale store.
It will help you manage the inventory and the orders most simply. The dashboard is simple, and you don’t need technical knowledge to work with it. It is a complete b2b wholesale solution with advanced and powerful features that no other platform provides you.
It allows you to create a wholesale order form so your customers can easily order different products and quantities from a single page. It will help you to improve the user’s buying experience.
You can keep a record of orders, back orders, cancel orders, and everything. This will allow you to create a b2b and b2c wholesale store.
They provide thousands of easy-to-follow and step-by-step tutorials to help you work with the plugins and achieve the desired results. The support team is also amicable and cooperative. They always help you beyond the issue.
It is a complete suite of WooCommerce wholesale plugin to automate and scale the wholesale side of your business. And so much more! It is trusted by more than 80000 stores worldwide.
- Wholesale inventory management
- Wholesale order forms to allow customers to order 24/7
- Product Catalog
- Dynamic pricing & discounts
- Create B2B and B2C wholesale store
- Conditional shipping
- Request a quote button for customers
- Increase sales by sales agents
- Professional training articles and videos
- 24.7 online support
- Private store
- And much more!
The Basic package starts at $189 per year.
2. B2B Wave
B2B Wave is a business-to-business eCommerce solution for wholesale distributors, manufacturers, and dropshipping suppliers. It is a comprehensive and user-friendly B2B wholesale software that lets you quickly and easily manage retailers and their orders.
It combines a personalized ordering experience and a state-of-the-art admin panel for managing customers and orders that will help you save time and money.
It is a modern, easy-to-use wholesale order management solution that eliminates the need for traditional manual processes such as sending spreadsheets and emails.
It is a cloud base wholesale software that can accept orders and reorders, establish an online product catalog, add numerous price lists, manage customers, and sync your accounting and inventory systems.
You can also use Zapier to connect with over 2000 tools and create customized integrations with their full-featured API.
- Customizable ordering experience for retail customers
- No spreadsheet needed
- Good documentation and training tutorial
- Real-time information updated
- Inventory management
- Import & export products
- 24/7 online product catalog
- WooCommerce integration
- Integrates with Zapier to use 2000+ apps
- 20+ integrations
Their Pro package starts at $295 per month. For the Enterprise package pricing, you need to contact them. They also give you a free trial.
3. Shopify B2B Ecommerce
B2B eCommerce on Shopify is a collection of first-party features incorporated directly into the Shopify admin. As part of your Shopify Plus package, you’ll have access to comprehensive customization for themes, pricing, and checkout.
You can specify customer-specific price lists, payment periods, and currencies in a single company profile and connect various buyers and locations.
It can be used in either a blended shop that serves B2B and direct-to-consumer clients or a specialized expansion store that exclusively serves B2B customers.
Once you set up price lists and corporations, custom pricing is available to B2B clients when they sign in to their customer profile on your online store without logging into a separate storefront.
It integrates with your tools hassle-free. Shopify is partnering with ERP providers like NetSuite, Acumatica, and Brightpearl—so you can run your business faster.
It allows you to manage your B2B customers, products, price lists, and inventories without manually entering data. You can efficiently and quickly handle your wholesale eCommerce business from one location.
- Create profiles for wholesale companies with many locations and connected buyers
- Provide percentage or fixed discounts
- Set flexible payment terms, such as net 30 per location, accessible at checkout
- Show wholesale pricing depending on company profile during fast checkout
- Authenticate buyers before they can access wholesale products and pricing, and view and manage account information and order history
- Custom themes, discounts, Shopify functions, Shopify APIs, and more
- Customer accounts
- Self-serve portal
You need to contact them to learn about pricing.
Pepperi is a mobile sales suite for brands and wholesalers that increases sales by offering a comprehensive solution for consumer goods and brand producers, distributors, and wholesalers to enhance sales, minimize inefficient processes and speed up operations.
Pepperi offers fully customizable apps for e-catalog order taking, marketing, route accounting, and B2Be-commerce to enable omnichannel B2B sales.
The Pepperi SaaS platform is enterprise-grade, with mobile-agnostic sales apps delivered via native iOS, Android, Windows 10, and online clients.
Over 1,000 businesses in more than 70 countries use Pepperi.
- Complete offline functionality.
- A sales dashboard, reminders, instant chat, and weekly reports are all included.
- Multiple view options with offline product attachments
- Sales rep management
- Built-in CRM
- Account management
- Product “hints,” automatic image management, and flexible navigation
- Trade promotions
- Allows you to accept orders, build order procedures, customize orders with variants, and keep track of inventory, sales transactions, and sales history.
You need to contact them for a custom offer.
OrderSpace is an easy-to-use B2B wholesale software and ordering system created exclusively for the requirements of wholesale and B2B customers. It enables you to make orders fast and efficiently.
It makes the ordering experience simple and fun for your clients and boosts order frequency and value.
It focuses on business growth rather than spreadsheets, paperwork, and administration. The administration tools are created exclusively for B2B order processing, streamlining your entire business.
It assists you in managing your items and customers, automates the ordering process from start to finish, freeing up vital time, and eliminating costly errors.
- Use your domain name or a subdomain of orderspace.com
- Manage orders, invoicing, and fulfillment.
- Invite your customers and manage their details all in one place.
- Keep track of stock levels and decide how much stock information to provide your customers.
- Give customers real-time access to stock levels.
- Sales Reporting.
- Take preorders and manage them separately from stock orders.
- Add product conditions
- Allow staff and sales reps to place orders on behalf of customers.
- Integrates with your accounting software
- Sign up new customers online
- Create customer groups and assign specific products, price lists, and delivery options.
Their Dedicated Large Team package starts at $185 per month.
That’s it for today’s article.
I hope this article helped you to choose the right wholesale platform. If you are using WordPress, WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is an excellent option.
Otherwise, Pepperi is an excellent option for a standalone platform to consider.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions and which b2b wholesale software you use?
Ready to get started? Download the WooCommerce Wholesale Suite plugin now!