WooCommerce alone cannot provide you with the features of booking and scheduling meetings. You’ll need to a third-party plugin to help you create a booking & appointment system on your WooCommerce site.
In this article, we’ll go through some of the top WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugins and their essential features that will help you choose the best for your needs.
With the help of these plugins, you can make it easy for your customers to book an appointment or schedule a meeting.
So without further ado, let’s jump into the roundup.
On This Page
Best WooCommerce Booking Plugins
Whether you provide services or products or are a doctor, dentist, hairdresser, massage therapist, lawyer, plumber, electrician, personal coach, trainer, psychiatrist, etc., the following plugins will allow your customers to book an appointment directly.
1. Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
This plugin is easy to use, and you don’t need programming knowledge to work with this plugin.
You can browse and change your appointments inside a flexible calendar to get a better perspective of your schedule. Manage your calendar on a weekly or daily basis. Calendars are synchronized with both staff and Google calendars.
You can apply custom shipping and delivery rates based on your customer’s location. Use the default WooCommerce shipping zones to calculate service delivery costs automatically.
- Easy and quick to set up.
- Built on WooCommerce.
- Extra fields add-on.
- Staff management and log-in.
- 2-way Google Calendar sync
- Flexible availability, capacity, and pricing rules.
- Allow customers to confirm, cancel, and reschedule an appointment.
- Customize it according to your brand.
- It is multilingual and multi-currency.
- Padding and buffer time.
- Accept manual appointments
Starts at $199 per year for a single site.
2. WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments
PH WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments is a powerful plugin that allows you to add bookable products or services to your WooCommerce site. It’s easy to create and manage time blocks and also assign custom pricing dynamically. You also get support multiple language support so you can translate the backend and frontend into your local language.
What we personally love about this plugin is that it gives you complete control over the booking availability, catering for your customers and business needs.
- Flexible booking with start & end time
- 2 way google calendar sync
- Email notifications & reminders
- Set variable durations
- Dynamic booking cost calculation
- Set a minimum and maximum booking duration
- Extra fields add-on
Starts at $99 per year for a single site.
3. Bookly Pro
Bookly Pro is an excellent WordPress scheduling plugin that allows you to take online bookings and automate your reservation system. The process of booking appointments is fully customizable for your clients. It’s anywhere from 2 to 6 easy steps.
It is simple to set up and requires no coding skills. You’ll be able to use the booking admin panel, authorize and edit bookings, and automate your online scheduling so you can focus on satisfying your clients and generating revenue.
You can adjust the style and design of the booking form to match your company’s website and branding, manage your services and customer list, and submit email and SMS updates in one place.
Bookly fully integrates with WooCommerce, allowing you to use all of the eCommerce platform’s tools and extensions on your website.
This WooCommerce booking plugin integrates with Google Calendar, allowing you to sync the booking hours with your calendar quickly. More than 44K stores trust it to create booking appointment systems in WooCommerce.
- User-friendly admin panel to set up.
- Mobile-friendly panel to manage the business on the go.
- SMS and email notifications to update you and your clients.
- Easy to translate into any language.
- Integrates with different payment methods.
- Google Calendar and WooCommerce integration.
- An unlimited number of staff member add-ons.
- Import and export customer list.
- Mailchimp integration via add-on.
- An unlimited number of booking forms.
- 2 – 6 steps booking process.
- Customizable steps.
- And a lot more.
Its regular license starts at $89 for lifetime access. It also has a free version but with limited features and control.
Booknetic is a WordPress plugin allowing you to take bookings and appointments easily. This plugin will enable you to accept payments, manage your calendar, and even send automated emails to customers.
The plugin integrates with WooCommerce to allow seamless payments and features a built-in CRM system to store customer data. Booknetic makes online transactions easier by integrating with popular payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
This plugin is translation ready meaning you can translate into your local language or make changes to the ready template using the Visual translator module. With so many features and an easy-to-use interface, Booknetic is the best choice for businesses of all sizes. This plugin is sold through the Envato market, where it has a 4.98 rating from customers so you can rest assured you are in good hands.
- You can keep track of your online appointments by utilizing Google Calendar sync.
- User-friendly interface
- Integrates with WooCommerce
- User Role Manager
- The plugin allows you to send notifications through messages, emails, and WhatsApp.
- PayPal and Stripe Integration
- Form-builder feature
- Divi Page Builder
- To prevent spam scheduling, users can also access Google ReCAPTCHA
- Gift Cards and discounts to increase customer retention
- Online payments through the most secure and popular payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe, Mollie, and more.
- Ability to access virtual events via Zoom integration
- Complete control of your schedule by defining breaks, day-offs, padding times between appointments
Price: You can pay $79 for a single website on a one-time basis, giving you lifetime updates and 6-month customer support.
5. BirchPress Scheduler
BirchPress is a powerful appointment scheduling plugin that makes it simple to create online appointment forms for your business. Using this plugin, you can send email alerts and reminders to your users when appointments are made, rescheduled, or canceled. BirchPress offers a basic and straightforward method to get started.
You can embed a booking form on any page or post via shortcode.
BirchPress includes several options for making your bookings more convenient for your users, such as configuring your time zone, date and time format, currency, and booking preferences.
You can also send appointment reminders to your users, assign duties to specific workers, and do much more to make bookings and registrations as simple for you and your clients as possible.
It integrates with your existing calendars (Google, iCal, iPhone, Android, or Outlook) and automatically imports or exports your appointments and availability.
- Calendar sync with existing one
- Availability and appointments for imports and exports
- WooCommerce integration.
- Accept payments with PayPal.
- Filters and action hooks for developers
- Automated Email notifications to staff and clients
- Set how far in advance an appointment can be booked
- Display staff appointments in different colors
- Group booking
- Set booking availability for a specific time
- Page redirection after booking
- Custom booking form based on business needs
- And a lot more.
Its business package starts at $199 per year for one site.
The Amelia plugin is an easy-to-use yet effective automatic booking specialist that works around the clock to ensure your clients can schedule appointments and make payments online or offline.
Amelia offers several built-in features. It provides Google Calendar synchronization, which lets your employees keep track of all appointments in their own Google calendar. It also has SMS notifications, which help you be in immediate contact with your clients and staff.
It boasts a clean, contemporary look on the front and back ends. With a straightforward shortcode, you can easily add it to your website and have it match your website’s design exactly.
It is an excellent option for individuals and smaller businesses.
It allows you to add custom fields to the booking forms to get any additional information you need from your customers.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Event calendar view.
- Google calendar and outlook synchronization.
- Step-by-step booking wizard.
- Catalog view for services.
- Manage multiple employees.
- Group appointment bookings.
- Configure the minimum time required before booking and canceling.
- Automated notifications.
- Support for PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and different payment systems.
- Buffer time before and after service.
- Discount coupons for booking.
- WhatsApp integration.
- And a lot more.
The basic package starts at $64 per year for one site. It also offers you a free version.
7. YITH Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce
The YITH Booking and Appointment plugin is straightforward to use and set up. You can use it to make the booking process easier and more efficient for customers and store owners.
The plugin develops a dynamic reservation system that lets you keep track of the schedule, date, and a total number of reservations, among other things.
Additionally, it helps in the effective management of reservations by incorporating several filters to help with reservation priority.
The plugin has a helpful table where all reservations are added instantly. You can sort them by date and decide whether to see all of them or only the upcoming arrivals, paid or finished reservations, etc.
Using the “Costs” panel, you can add additional costs that the reservation price will cover.
- Create unlimited bookable products/services
- Set the location using Google Maps API
- Set the booking price for each product/service (price per month, day, hour, minutes, etc.)
- Set a “last-minute” discount
- Increase or decrease prices based on specific ranges of time
- Choose whether to use the horizontal or vertical layout
- Monitor all your bookings within the particular tab
- Synchronize the booking calendar with Google calendar
It will cost you $249 per year.