Are you looking for a fast WooCommerce hosting?
Great, you’re in the right place because today I’ll be sharing our top picks
WooCommerce is one of the most used eCommerce Content Management Systems with over 82 million users around the globe. At the same time, it requires more resources, SSL for security, and a WooCommerce-centric support platform.
Typically, shared hosting isn’t the right choice to host your WooCommerce store. This is because shared hosting isn’t capable of handling heavily loaded WooCommerce stores. When you host on a shared server, you do not get all the resources. It divides into multiple websites.
On This Page
Does WooCommerce require hosting?
To host a WooCommerce store, you will need WooCommerce Hosting, specially tailored to run WooCommerce stores. WooCommerce hosting is quite different from shared hosting, they offer dedicated storage, SSL certificate, and other features to help your eCommerce business run efficiently.
Things to Consider
There are a few things to consider while choosing WooCommerce hosting for your upcoming online store. These are the few factors you should consider.
- Dedicated Storage: Your hosting provider should always offer dedicated storage. Only you will be able to use that storage for all your files and media. It will not be divided into different websites. So, always choose dedicated WooCommerce hosting.
- Security: Security is the most important factor you should consider while searching for the best WooCommerce hosting. Several WooCommerce hosting companies offer SSL certificates, but some don’t. Websites with SSL are more secure and safe for users. It gives them a sigh of relief that their data is safe.
- Fast Speed: Speed plays an integral role in the success of your eCommerce website. High speed ensures a good user experience. Also, it helps with your store optimization to rank higher on SERPs. So, choose a WooCommerce host that offers lightning-fast speeds.
- WooCommerce Support: The hosting you choose should offer dedicated WooCommerce customer support. You can contact them whenever you need their help and ask your queries. If you find yourself in a difficult situation, dedicated WooCommerce support can help you a lot.
- Price: Always evaluate your budget before choosing WooCommerce hosting. You should ensure that you are getting reasonable features in your budget. You can assure this by comparing different WooCommerce hosting.
- Minimal Downtime: Many hosting companies experience downtime. It impacts your users’ shopping experience. In addition, it can degrade your rankings on SERPs. So, make sure you are a provider with 99% uptime.
7 Fast & Secure WooCommerce Hosting
Let’s look at some of the best WooCommerce Hosting.
Siteground is one of the most popular WordPress and WooCommerce web hosting. It offers lightning-fast speed with a wide range of other features. Siteground is designed for both beginners and professionals with ample resources. They have added many handy features that require zero training. If they still need it, they have a huge knowledge base. You can host as many websites as you want without any limitations.
One of the main features of Siteground is its around-the-clock live customer support. You can ask your queries anytime from anywhere in the world. WordPress experts will always be behind the chat window to solve your issues. Siteground is overall an excellent choice to create new eCommerce stores. It comes with many features like an SSL certificate, CDN, WordPress and PHP version control, and more.
Key Features Of Siteground
- It lets you install WordPress and WooCommerce with a single click.
- Siteground provides a free SSL certificate to make your website secure.
- They use Google Cloud services for better security, and speed.
- Siteground has six data centers across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia to provide a seamless user experience.
- They offer a built-in caching feature that makes your eCommerce store 5x faster.
- Siteground offers plenty of other features like daily backups, security checkups, 24/7 system administrator, and much more.
- Siteground servers have an overall uptime of 99.7%.
- Premium servers by Google Cloud
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- One-click WordPress and WooCommerce installation
- Free SSL certificate
- Built-in cache to speed up the website
- No-cost website migration tool
- Free website staging tool to duplicate website data
- A simple interface to monitor your hosting resources usage
- Recommended by WordPress
- No free domain at the time of purchase
- Higher renewal cost
Siteground has three varied plans – StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. The StartUp plan comes at 3.99€ for one month. And, the GrowBig and GoGeek come at 6.99€ and 10.79€ for one month, respectively. Both premium hosting plans are eCommerce enabled. The features may vary with the plan, especially the storage and the number of websites you can host. In case you don’t like their services, you can request your money back within 30 days of purchase.
One of the most highlighted things about Bluehost is that WordPress officially recommends it. Yes, WordPress has been recommending Bluehost since 2005. It is one of the best WooCommerce hosting for beginners that comes at an affordable price. It is built for WooCommerce stores keeping all factors in mind from mobile optimization to website speed. It is one of the most reliable WooCommerce hosting for eCommerce stores. The best part about Bluehost is that they offer a premium domain for free with its top hosting plans. Besides, they offer protection features like a free SSL certificate to make your website secure for your visitors.
Key Features Of Bluehost
- You get a free domain name with WooCommerce hosting by Bluehost.
- Bluehost lets you install WordPress with a single click.
- A basic Bluehost hosted website loads in 1.48 seconds.
- They have created a huge knowledge base where you can search and find solutions to your problems.
- They offer 24/7 live customer support to ask your queries anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Bluehost has partnered with a cybersecurity firm called Sitelock to protect your website from unauthorized users.
- It comes with an interactive dashboard to monitor your website statistics.
- With Bluehost hosting, you get free email marketing tools.
- Affordable for beginners and small business owners
- Offers a domain name for free
- Comes with a free CDN + SSL certificate
- Officially recommended by WordPress
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- One-click payment gateways install
- The dashboard is slightly confusing
- Domain renewal prices are higher
- Website migration isn’t free
Bluehost’s WooCommerce Hosting has three different pricing plans – Starter, Plus, and Pro. The Starter plan costs $6.95 for one month. Meanwhile, the Plus and Pro plan come at $8.95 and $12.95 for one month. The website storage and bandwidth may vary with the pricing. You can also get all your money back within 30 days of the purchase. You can check Bluehost from the given link.
LiquidWeb is also one of the top leaders in managed hosting. They offer complimentary and highly-responsive support to LiquidWeb’s customers. LiquidWeb servers are known for their blazing fast speed, better security, and top-notch performance. It is a hassle-free hosting solution for website owners like you to take your website live. LiquidWeb offers hosting features like staging, PHP version control, daily backups, and more. The world’s top companies like Red Bull, Motorola, ESPN, Audi, and FedEx have used LiquidWeb to host their websites.
Key Features Of Liquid Web
- It creates a separate set of tables to store data which helps to reduce queries.
- LiquidWeb lets you easily replicate your website’s off-site data to upload them to different domains.
- You get a free SSL certificate to secure your WooCommerce store.
- The best feature is it has an integrated firewall to prevent your eCommerce store from DDOS attacks.
- LiquidWeb comes with built-in Beaver page builder integration.
- Free SSL
- Daily website backups
- One-click WordPress installations
- Fast servers
- You get CDN to speed up your website
- You don’t get a free domain with any hosting plan of LiquidWeb.
- No money-back guarantee
LiquidWeb has six different plans – Starter, Creator, Merchant, Standard, Growth and Enterprise. The Starter, Creator, and Merchant plan come at the cost of $13.30/month, $55.30/month, and $104.30/month. Besides, the Standard, Growth and Enterprise plans cost $209.30/month, $384.30/month, and $699.30/month. If you want to test their hosting before paying for it, they also let you use WooCommerce hosting for free for 14 days. You can explore all premium features in the WooCommerce free hosting trial.
WPEngine is another popular WooCommerce hosting service provider. It is known for offering VIP WordPress hosting services. WPEngine comes with many robust features to let you host a feature-packed WooCommerce store without any hassle. Another main benefit of choosing WPEngine is its dedicated customer support. WPEngine offers customer support to solve all your queries as soon as possible.
It is best for beginners or non-technical users as it doesn’t require any training. A beginner can easily use WPEngine without any conflict. WPEngine comes with a lot of advanced features like caching, CDN, SSL certificate, and many more. One of the best parts about WPEngine is that they regularly push security updates to protect your website from hackers. Yet, WPEngine is the most premium hosting company of all.
Key Features Of WPEngine
- WPEngine is the most suitable for beginners having less technical knowledge.
- It comes with a free SSL certificate to ensure your website is safe for your users.
- WPEngine regularly releases security updates to fix the vulnerabilities.
- You can easily manage WordPress and PHP updates from a single dashboard.
- WPEngine gives you free access to 36+ premium StudioPress themes and the Genesis framework.
- You get access to advanced security tools.
- WPEngines lets you compress images without using a third-party plugin.
- Blazing fast speed
- Access to premium WordPress themes.
- Free SSL & CDN
- Instant search for eCommerce stores
- No free domain
WPEngine has four varied pricing plans – Startup, Professional, Growth, and Scale. The Startup and Professional plans cost $30 and $62 for one month. Besides, the Growth and Scale plan costs $116 and $291 for one month. If you don’t like the WooCommerce hosting, you can request all your money back within 60 days. You can check the hosting by visiting the given link.
HostGator is a one-stop solution for both beginners and experts. They have over one million websites hosted on their platform. It is one of the leading hosting companies on the internet. It offers both regular and premium services. Regular services are indeed valuable for beginners having a low budget. At the same time, the premium services are for those who want to get some additional features by paying some extra bucks.
For online stores, they have created a dedicated section named VPS hosting. VPS hosting is the best choice for online stores. It offers complete control of your website and hosting. Indeed, VPS hosting comes with exceptional hardware features. Besides them, you also get different features like unlimited email account creation, a free SSL certificate, and more.
Key Features Of HostGator
- HostGator is ideal for WooCommerce stores, bloggers, and personal websites.
- It guarantees an uptime of 99.9%.
- Hostgator lets you create unlimited email accounts.
- It offers security features to protect your eCommerce store from DDoS attacks.
- HostGator also enables you to create your off-site backup every week.
- It also provides a free business email address.
- You can create unlimited SQL databases.
- 99.9% website uptime
- Exceptionally fast speed
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- Higher monthly pricing compared to other hosting providers
HostGator also comes with three different pricing plans – Snappy 2000, Snappy 4000, and Snappy 8000. The Snappy 2000 plan costs $23.95 per month. The Snappy 4000 and Snappy 8000 plans come at $34.95 and $59.95 for one month. They also promise a 45 day money-back guarantee if you don’t like their services.
InMotion Hosting is another leading company in the web hosting industry. They offer varied hosting such as Shared, WordPress, VPS, and Dedicated Hosting. Yet, for online stores, VPS and Dedicated hosting are the best. It is the ideal option for bloggers and eCommerce store owners.
No matter the higher amount of traffic your website gets, it can handle it effectively and efficiently. With InMotion Hosting, you can quickly install WordPress and WooCommerce with one click. InMotion Hosting offers a feature-packed yet intuitive dashboard. InMotion’s WooCommerce Hosting plan gives free access to SEO plugins, security features, unlimited email account creation, and more.
Key Features Of InMotion Hosting
- InMotion Hosting is suitable for all choices of websites.
- You get a simple and easy-to-use CPanel to access your hosting backend and other features.
- InMotion Hosting comes with a 99.9% uptime, good for a better user experience.
- They automatically generate a backup of your off-site data every 24 hours or 36 hours.
- InMotion uses NGINX Server technology to integrate server-level caching to reduce website load speed.
- They offer an exceptional customer that is always upfront to solve all your doubts at any time of the day.
- Free website transfers
- Daily automatic backups
- Optimized for eCommerce
- Excellent customer support
- DDoS protection
- No bandwidth limitations
- Backups aren’t free
- No website staging feature
- Uptime can be improved
- High cost for beginners
InMotion Hosting has four different pricing plans – WP-1000S, WP-2000S, WP-3000S, and WP-4000S. InMotion’s pricing starts from $6.99 for one month to $19.99 monthly. Features vary depending on the plan. Again, you can request the money back within 90 days of purchase with no questions asked.
Which Is the Best Hosting for WooCommerce?
We finally looked at the best WooCommerce web hosting. We mentioned seven different hosting with their features along with the pros and cons. It’s now the time to choose the best WooCommerce hosting amongst all.
I will choose the best hosting for every type of budget that is low as well as high. All hosting mentioned above offers advanced features. Let’s now choose the Best hosting for a low budget.
If you have a tight budget, you should go with Bluehost or Siteground. Both hosting offer fantastic WooCommerce centric features, which makes them good for eCommerce stores. They offer fast speeds, many security features, and much more at an affordable price.
On the other hand, if you have a good budget, you can spend it on hosting with premium features. WPEngine or Cloudways hosting is the best for you. It offers many features that are worth the money.
So, these are the best WooCommerce hosting. We hope you liked our choices. Do let us know which hosting you chose for your upcoming eCommerce store.