For an eCommerce store, cart abandonment is a constant struggle, over 69.82% of shopping carts are abandoned. The cart page is a critical part of the customer experience in an eCommerce store.
Utilizing a mini cart is a great feature to provide customers with more convenience, allowing them to keep an eye on their shopping and speed up the checkout process.
To help you find the best plugin, I have made a list of the best WooCommerce mini cart plugins and their features and cost. So pick the best WooCommerce mini cart plugin for your eCommerce store.
On This Page
What Are WooCommerce Mini Carts?
WooCommerce mini cart plugin helps users manage their shopping cart by clicking on a small cart icon. The mini cart will show the summary of items present in the cart. With the help of that, buyers will be able to preview the goodies before checkout. One of the best features is that users can view the products without leaving the checkout page. So, they will be able to make payments easily without any hustle. As a result, it will also help increase your eCommerce store conversion rates.
Benefits Of WooCommerce Mini Carts
Here are the benefits of using the WooCommerce mini cart.
- WooCommerce mini carts help you improve the users’ experience.
- Users can manage their orders without leaving the checkout page.
- It also lets buyers modify their orders in the mini cart itself.
- Buyers will see the order summary, including the products, the subtotal, taxes, shipping charges, etc.
Best WooCommerce Mini Cart Plugins
Here are the best WooCommerce mini cart plugins.
Smart Cart Of WooCommerce
Image Credit: WooCommerce.com
Smart Cart for WooCommerce plugin helps you add a small cart widget on different pages of your eCommerce store. By clicking on the cart icon, users can see the summary of their products in a few seconds. It will show the subtotal, total price, shipping charges, taxes, and necessary information about the items.
This feature will inform users of what they have added to their cart. As a result, this will help increase the revenue of your online store. Smart Cart for WooCommerce plugin offers some more advanced features. For instance, you can display the proceed to checkout button in the cart widget. The checkout button will redirect users to the checkout page instead of the cart page.
Features Of Smart Cart for WooCommerce Plugin
- Smart Cart for WooCommerce plugin allows you to add cart widgets on different website pages.
- It shows the proceed to checkout button, which redirects customers to checkout pages and increases the conversion.
- This plugin enables you to configure the position of the mini cart icon according to your preferences.
- You can also choose if you want to show/hide the thumbnails of the products in the cart widget.
- It permits you to add custom text to the button. You can even control the visibility of the text.
- It shows the return to page button when the shopping cart seems empty.
- You can also customize the cart’s color scheme and the checkout button to suit your eCommerce store theme.
Smart Cart for WooCommerce Plugin costs $29 per annum for a single site. With this pricing, you will receive all updates and features for one year. Along with that, you will also get customer support for one year.
YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup Plugin
Image Credit: Yiththemes.com
YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup plugin is a freemium plugin that enables you to add a cart popup to your eCommerce store. When buyers add something to the cart, it immediately displays a cart popup showcasing all products. This will help shoppers to know what they are buying before proceeding ahead. YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup plugin features an easy-to-use interface.
One of its most appealing features is showing related products in the mini cart widget. With the help of this, you can cross-sell products with ease. You can even choose which category or products should be there. With its customization features, you can add animation to the popup window. It features up to eight different animations to integrate with pop-window.
Features Of YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup Plugin
- It will automatically pop up the cart widget every time the user adds a new product to the cart.
- You can add animation to the popup window to make it visually appealing and exciting.
- This plugin excludes specific products and categories to show them in a popup cart.
- It enables you to display the cart widget on different pages of your eCommerce store.
- You can also configure the height and width of the popup according to your preferences.
- The popup works smoothly on all electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops, and PCs.
- YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup plugin is WPML compatible, letting users translate the pages in their desired language.
As I mentioned above, YITH WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup is a freemium plugin. The free version of the WooCommerce Added To Cart Popup plugin is available on WordPress.org. While the paid version costs $59 for one year.
Do you want to figure out the difference between the free and paid variant? Here is a quick difference table for you.
|Add two different buttons: View Cart or Continue Shopping||Modify the popup’s height and width|
|Customize the colors of the popup buttons||Option to activate and deactivate the popup on the shop and the product page|
|Popup notification when a user adds a product to the cart||Select the information to show in the popup|
|Feature to show or hide the popup on specific pages|
|Show product images in the popup.|
|Customizable labels for popup buttons|
|Activate/deactivate the popup on the smartphones|
|Suggest user the purchase of other products choosing from a particular page|
|Feature to display a bunch of products as related products|
|The choice to customize the color theme of the popup|
|Add suggested/related products to the cart without leaving the popup.|
|Show a floating mini-cart icon on different pages and products.|
|Compatible with WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons|
|Compatible with YITH Frequently Bought Together plugin|
Floating Cart For WooCommerce
Image Credit: WooCommerce.com
The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin allows you to replace your default cart button with the floating cart button. This plugin will make the checkout experience easier for users and improve the conversion rate of your online store. The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin offers some unique features compared to other WooCommerce mini cart plugins. As mentioned in the above image, the floating cart will be visible to users even while scrolling through the shop page. As a WooCommerce store owner, you will be able to modify the color and opacity of the background.
This feature is specially developed to make customers aware of the products present in the cart. It will also help them to make decisions faster. The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin also offers some fantastic customization options. You can adjust the position and visibility of the floating cart popup.
Features Of Floating Cart for WooCommerce Plugin
- You can display the animated floating cart icon on many pages of your website.
- To make the floating icon more appealing, it offers varied cart icons which you can choose to display on the page.
- You can replace the default floating cart icon with the custom icon of your choice.
- This plugin enables you to decide when the cart button should display.
- The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin shows as a floating cart when the user adds a product to the cart.
- You can include/exclude pages to show/hide cart icons from the specific pages.
- It offers multiple customization options such as changing the background color, text color, etc.
- Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin provides a fully mobile-friendly interface.
The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin arrives at $29 for one website. It includes all upcoming updates and features. Creators are also offering prioritized support for one year.
WooCommerce Mini Cart Plugin
Image Credit: Codecanyon.net
WooCommerce Menu Cart is a great plugin to improve your buyers’ shopping experience by making your store’s shopping cart more accessible. One of its highlighting features is that it lets you add the floating cart to the navigation menu. When the user hovers on the cart symbol, it will automatically show the order summary’s popup window. You can also select the number of products you want to display in the floating cart. This feature makes this plugin stand out from other WooCommerce mini cart plugins. It also offers plenty of customization options to make it even more attractive.
It also offers more than 13 different cart icons to choose from. This plugin also permits you to upload custom cart icons in the place of the default cart symbol. You can also decide whether you want to display it on the left side or the right side on the menu bar. WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin enables you to select what you want to display in the mini cart widget. For instance, you can display both item names and prices, etc. At the same time, you also disable them.
Features Of WooCommerce Menu Cart Plugin
- This plugin lets you add a floating cart in the menu bar of your WooCommerce store.
- It offers up to 13 varied cart icon styles to add to the menu.
- You can display the floating cart anywhere on the website with the help of shortcodes.
- It enables you to display the cart on the left and right sides of the menu bar.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart also allows you to customize the link and texts of the mini cart.
- It lets buyers view the mini cart by hovering on the cart icon present in the menu.
WooCommerce Menu Cart costs $25 for a single site. Along with that, you will get all future updates. Also, you will get six months of support from the developers. You can extend the customer support from 6 to 12 months for $7.50.
WooCommerce Cart Pro
Image Credit: Codecanyon.net
WooCommerce Cart Pro is another best plugin to add a floating cart widget to your online store. This plugin displays the mini cart in the sidebar widget of your store. When the user adds the product to the cart, they can view the items added to the cart in a sidebar. It will look exactly similar, as stated in the above image. You can also display the checkout button to make the payment process easier and faster. Also, this plugin is compatible with WPML. WPML is a tool that enables shoppers to translate the webpage into a suitable language.
Features Of WooCommerce Cart Pro Plugin
- It shows the mini cart on the sidebar of your online store with all product details.
- This plugin enhances the checkout process of your WooCommerce store.
- You can also customize the alignment and color of the cart icon.
- The plugin supports Ajax to show the real-time updates of the mini cart.
- According to developers, the WooCommerce Cart Pro plugin is compatible with popular WordPress themes like Divi, Astra, etc.
- It is WPML compatible and supports multiple languages.
- WooCommerce Cart Pro plugin features a simple and intuitive interface.
WooCommerce Cart Pro plugin comes at $20 annually for one eStore. You get all future updates and six months of customer support with this pricing. To extend the validity of customer support, you have to pay $5.63 additionally.
That’s all for this article. I will see you in the following article sharing valuable resources about WordPress and WooCommerce.