Do you have to manage your WooCommerce orders manually? If that’s the case, having an ideal WooCommerce order management system will help. It will not only make managing your store in real-time easier for you, but it will also benefit your bottom line.
The role of WooCommerce order management plugins can never be denied whenever it comes to systematically handle online eCommerce companies with excellent customer satisfaction.
The reality is that having an effective order management system may save you a significant amount of time and effort. The energy that may be put to better use elsewhere in your company.
Having access to WooCommerce order management plugins guarantee that every step of the contract lifecycle is fully resolved from the moment you get an offer. This becomes difficult if you have a huge quantity of requests. It’s good to invest in a few tools that will help you handle your orders properly.
This article will help you go through various WooCommerce order management plugins available.
Let’s get started and see how you can improve your inventory process.
On This Page
- 1 What is Order Management in WooCommerce?
- 2 Advantages of Using Order Management System in WooCommerce
- 3 Why Do You Need a WooCommerce Order Management Plugin?
- 4 Best WooCommerce Order Management Plugins
- 4.1 1. Order and Inventory Manager for WooCommerce
- 4.2 2. YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status
- 4.3 3. Smart Manager for WooCommerce
- 4.4 4. ATUM Order Management for WooCommerce
- 4.5 5. WooCommerce Order Status Manager
- 5 Conclusion
What is Order Management in WooCommerce?
Order management is a must for any online shop that sells items. It includes updating product descriptions, offering appropriate titles, explaining stock levels, labeling “out of stock” tags when the product is not available, and so on.
When you use an order management plugin to monitor your inventory, it becomes a lot easier. Various WooCommerce order management plugins might make your life easier.
The main issue with order management plugins for WooCommerce is that there are several possibilities that it might be challenging to choose the best one for your internet business. However, you can easily make an informed decision when you know the features, advantages, and pricing structure of the most prominent WooCommerce order management plugins available in the market.
To solve this, we’re going to show you some of the best order management plugins in the upcoming sections to help you make an informed decision.
Advantages of Using Order Management System in WooCommerce
Let’s have a glimpse at some of the benefits of these plugins and how they can help you control your inventory more effectively.
- Saves time: When posting items, managing pricing, and establishing stock, using an inventory control addon saves time.
- Automates every process: The order management plugin allows for automated processes in every part of the process, from input information and exporting to managing many goods at once. So, it effectively collaborates with the WooCommerce plugin.
- Automatically updates inventory: These plugins also compute and adjust pricing and stock levels dynamically, so you know when you’re out of supply.
- Edit stock items in bulk: These plugins might help you relax by allowing you to modify hundreds of goods in your eCommerce platform at once. You may change pricing, add reductions, and apply for promotions with a few easy clicks.
- Fast and affordable: Using a plugin for order management is cheap and fast because they do most of the work for you.
- Make calculations in one go: If you employ order management plugins, you won’t have to worry about calculating pricing modifications or stock control for your items. The calculations are performed automatically on the computer, sparing you hours in total.
That is why we strongly recommend using WooCommerce order management plugins to make store administration easier.
Why Do You Need a WooCommerce Order Management Plugin?
The logic is simple: maintaining processing in order is a tedious operation that takes time and effort and can deflect attention away from more vital tasks like increasing sales and boosting CRO.
Let’s discuss it a bit more to have a better understanding.
Manual inventory management and operation may go wrong at any time, with a single misstep swiftly developing into a disaster. You may have to start again with the tally, which will take a lot of time and effort.
Manual inventory management and monitoring of the business may go wrong sometimes, with a single mishap quickly turning into a disaster. You might have to start again with the tally from scratch, which will take a lot of time and effort.
Managing an eCommerce company and maintaining consistent revenue is hard work; you do not have to add to that strain by keeping track of the hundreds of goods available on your site. It will not only reduce your efficiency but will also divert your attention away from earning additional sales.
This is especially true if you manage a large business with thousands of items. Manual management of the orders would entail checking all product descriptions and manually changing stock numbers. Who has time for that?
Therefore, to manually edit the stock products in less time, WooCommerce order management plugins come into play. With just a few clicks of a button, you can alter pricing, add discounts, and even add variant prices to thousands of goods all at once.
Overall, while working hard to make your online store a success is essential, it is also necessary to work intelligently to focus on crucial tasks such as boosting sales and income. These plugins let you achieve exactly what you want by taking care of the time-consuming order management process.
Best WooCommerce Order Management Plugins
Although WooCommerce is a powerful plugin, order administration can be pretty messy. These plugins are the most efficient approaches for making your life simpler and giving your back-end area a more helpful image.
1. Order and Inventory Manager for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Order and Inventory Manager plugin is a complete inventory control solution that gathers all goods that have met their limited supply cutoff point on a particular page. You can quickly and simply create professional purchase requisitions with just a few keystrokes.
Here you’ll find a list of all your items, including product variations that have met their lower inventory limit. After that, you have the option of sorting by the provider.
You can also establish your vendors and complete most of their data so that everything is in one location. You may then designate providers to all of your items to track where they come from.
- Add information about the provider to each product, such as the purchase price, the product ID, and the pack size.
- Allows you to assign a pack size to each product, shown to the consumer on the product page.
- Each order’s status symbol is displayed on the order page, indicating if you have all of the goods required to ship the order in stock.
- You have full authority over who has access to your purchase history.
- The plugin keeps track of your total share price each month.
- This plugin adds that value so you can simply verify if your actual stock and your retail stock are the same.
The Order and Inventory Manager for the WooCommerce plugin comes with a full version that is free for 14 days.
On the other hand, the premium version makes this plugin stand out from the crowd.
The premium versions costs:
- $5.99/month for a Silver plan
- $6.99 for the Gold plan
- $13.99 for the Platinum plan
Higher-priced plans cater to businesses with significant sales levels. They may include additional features such as limited access to sensitive information, advanced analytics, access to a physical quantity, connectivity, and management.
2. YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status
The YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Management plugin provides full features for managing order stages and tags on your site.
You may create sophisticated order statuses depending on numerous factors in our shop. To make conditions more apparent to consumers, you may customize them with color, font, and symbols.
Additionally, you will be able to override the WooCommerce store’s standard purchase statuses. Furthermore, purchases with all statuses will be available to be included in statistics.
- Whenever the status of a custom order updates, this plugin will send out an email regarding the updated status of your order.
- Customers are allowed to reject, settle for, and retrieve their purchases.
- WPML Compatibility (WordPress Multilingual Library).
- Custom order statuses are possible with WooCommerce.
- Use icons and labels to make it easy to identify between states.
It charges the users $79.99/year and includes 1 year of updates and support. Moreover, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. Smart Manager for WooCommerce
Orders, stocking, promotions, and pricing are all managed with the help of this handy and innovative order management plugin.
It uses an Excel software tool to allow your online store to work with efficiency, convenience, and functionality. So if you are familiar with using Excel sheets, you can totally proceed with fast navigation even as a beginner.
Whether you want to add or remove thousands of items from a grid at a time or update many products at once, you can do it in just a couple of clicks.
Moreover, displaying, editing, and hiding the data columns to the grid has become easier with this plugin.
Overall, it’s an intelligent WooCommerce store manager that increases your productivity by 10 times and saves you a lot of time.
- This plugin is capable of handling a wide range of items and articles.
- Business owners may use the worksheet to explore, filter, create and update goods.
- It shows updates and alterations in real-time.
- People that utilize high volume quickly edit and alter hundreds of goods and variants in one shot.
- With the endless looping option, you can see all of the goods on a single sheet of paper.
- Thanks to the improved navigation, users may simply go to any specific post that uses the fall menu.
- A CSV file can be created from any post type.
- This plugin has a sophisticated search feature that allows users to find their chosen item from hundreds of options.’
There is a free version of the software available, whereas the pro version with advanced features costs:
- $149/year for Pro version with access to a single site
- $499 for a Lifetime version with access to up to five sites
4. ATUM Order Management for WooCommerce
You’ll want ATUM, WooCommerce’s most sophisticated eCommerce platform, if you run a retail site.
The WordPress plugins repository’s most powerful FREE WooCommerce order management plugin is ATUM.
The core of ATUM, the Dashboard Statistics or the breath-taking Stock Central, provides you entire authority over your WooCommerce inventory. You can also instantly update any part of your WooCommerce stock, including vendors, SKUs, addresses, quantity, and even pricing.
ATUM Dashboard is a go-to display that provides easy access to assistance, information, and, most importantly, company statistics. They’ve created an entirely new widgets area that can be customized from any angle.
- WooCommerce dynamic systems are fully supported.
- Enable or disable WooCommerce stock management using shipping and delivery actions at the product level.
- Automatic PDF export of the whole stock from Stock Central.
- All WooCommerce inventory is fully WPML compatible.
- Input and output inventory counts for certain goods.
- Tracking of the entire location hierarchy.
- Filters in Stock Central use URL hash navigation.
- Reloading the page is simple and does not result in the loss of filters.
- Stock Central is a sticky header that keeps you in control even while you’re navigating through hundreds of WooCommerce goods.
- Provides earnings and item sales statistics for WooCommerce.
- The dashboard displays sales, lost sales, orders, and promo sales widgets.
Surprisingly, it is a 100% free plugin. However, premium addons are paid, such as Action Logs, Export Pro, Multi-inventory, etc.
5. WooCommerce Order Status Manager
This order management plugin lets you create, edit, and delete the custom order statuses and easily integrate them into your order management flow.
You may add new purchase conditions to your inventory control system with the WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugin. Or change and remove order levels according to your retailer’s needs.
The order status manager plugin by WooCommerce also allows you to create new order statuses and extra order statuses by giving options to select an icon for it to display in the orders list.
You can also create a “next status” flow to add action buttons to your orders page or add icons and bulk actions to these new statuses to support your fulfillment workflow.
Ultimately, this order management plugin features make management easy, simple, and fast, as custom statuses are always completely integrated into the orders workflow.
- New statuses can be accessed through order and bulk operations.
- “Requires Payment” can be added to order statuses.
- Custom order statuses may be used to send out new order emails.
- It is possible to design new order statuses and icons.
- Provide an explanation of custom order statuses to help clients.
- It’s possible to change WooCommerce’s default order statuses.
- Introduce additional order emails that may be sent out in response to status updates.
- Fresh email themes can be used to edit new email traffic.
- Integrate custom status from other plugins or customized codes.
- Avoid compromising orders by securely erasing custom statuses.
You will have to pay $49 for an annual subscription. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
All who manage a WooCommerce business know how difficult it is to keep track of inventories.
Maintaining a seamless process of your company’s inventory is critical. Finally, if you want to quickly adjust items, variants, or orders, we highly propose these order management plugins. They are a fantastic choice if you really need to swiftly alter a large number of things.
This comprehensive guide consists of our list of the top WooCommerce order management plugins for your online business. Although it’s important to find a way to make your shop flourish, it’s equally essential to deal smartly to concentrate on important tasks like increasing sales and revenue. These plugins assist you in accomplishing this by handling the minute task of stock management.
We hope that these WooCommerce order management plugins will help you organize your WooCommerce inventory.
Do not forget to share your experiences and thoughts.