Product personalization is a great way to bring more customers to an eCommerce store. It helps in boosting sales and offers a seamless user experience.
WooCommerce product addons plugins let store owners add this feature to their online stores. Now, you might also seek to find the best addon plugin for your store. To help you choose the best plugin, I have made a list of the five best WooCommerce product addons plugins.
This list will include both free and paid plugins. Besides, I will also be mentioning their features and pricing. So, read ahead and pick the best WooCommerce custom product addons plugins for your eStore.
On This Page
- 1 What Are WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins?
- 2 Best WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins
- 3 Which Is The Best WooCommerce Product Addons Plugin?
What Are WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins?
WooCommerce product addons plugins allow your buyers to personalize their products. Nowadays, everyone wants to order custom products with their own taste. Thus, WooCommerce product addons plugins help you do that. These plugins also help in increasing the conversions and sales of your eCommerce store. Moreover, it improves the users’ shopping experience.
Let’s understand this with an illustration.
For instance, you are selling crunchy and delicious pizzas in your online store. Now, a customer wants to order a regular pizza with two extra layers of cheese. However, you haven’t added choices to customize the pizza in your online store. The user will think you don’t offer personalized pizza, and they will never come again. In that way, you already lost a loyal customer.
Now, suppose you have added more custom options and fields with the help of these plugins. As a result, buyers will be able to make custom offers, and you will be able to generate more profits. Let’s say someone wants to write ‘Happy Birthday Gary’ on the pizza. For that, you have added a text field to write a special note about the order.
This method will attract more shoppers and increase sales. In the end, customers will be likely to buy from your online store because of all the essential features at one stop.
Benefits Of WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins
Here are the benefits of WooCommerce product addons plugins.
- It helps in building the credibility of your eCommerce store.
- This will boost the sales and conversions of the online store.
- These plugins enhance the users’ shopping experience.
- You can offer customized goods to your customers.
Best WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins
Here are the best WooCommerce product addons plugins.
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
Image Credit: WooCommerce.com
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons is a great plugin to add personalization features to your eCommerce store. This plugin lets you offer product customization features on your product pages with comfort. With the help of this plugin, customers can quickly customize the product with the given choices. It gives you the right to add fields and elements such as text box, checkbox, dropdowns, custom price input, and more.
This plugin offers you the ability to apply these settings on a single product and all products in the store. Coming over its compatibility, it works smoothly with WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Bookings. With this plugin, you can offer a unique shopping experience to your users.
Features Of WooCommerce Product Add-ons Plugin
- It lets you add varied fields on the product page, such as text box, checkbox, dropdowns, and more.
- This plugin enables shoppers to preview the product to see what they are getting.
- With the Product Add-Ons plugin, you can fix a price for a particular addon. It will display the price along with the addon.
- It calculates additional product fees based on the quantity.
- Product Add-Ons plugin is compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Bookings.
Product Add-Ons plugin comes at $49 for one year. In this pricing, you will get all updates for a year. Besides, you will get free customer support for one year. WooCommerce handles this plugin, so you don’t need to worry about the updates and compatibility.
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
Image Credit: Yiththemes.com
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons is another feature-packed plugin to show add-ons on the product page. This plugin helps you improve the shopping experience and average order value of the store. It has a lot more than the basic and essential features. You can add radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, custom text boxes, and more on the product page.
One of its best features is displaying related or frequently bought products on the checkout page. If you are selling something in which colour plays a significant role. Then, this plugin lets you add many colour swatches, which shoppers can choose on the product page. This plugin has a free version as well as a paid version.
Features Of YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugin
- It allows customers to attach photos, files, and media to request a personalized product.
- You can add colour swatches, labels, images, icons to display the product variations.
- This plugin enables you to embed many fields such as radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, text fields, etc.
- It also lets you hide the add to cart button until the user selects or fills all the required fields.
- YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons plugin enables you to set pricing for add-ons.
- The plugin has features to denote pricing in percentage as well as fixed.
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons plugin has both free and paid variants. The free version is freely accessible on WordPress.org’s plugins section. In comparison, the paid variant comes at $99.99 for one year. With that, you get all updates and customer support for one year.
Check The Product (Premium Version)
Check The Product (Free Version)
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate
Image Credit: Pluginrepublic.com
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin enables you to add product customization options to your WooCommerce store. It has an easy-to-use interface with all essential features. This plugin offers up to 16+ field types to add to product pages. So, choose according to your needs and level up your shopping experience. It has advanced features like setting up conditional logic.
It means this event will only occur if the user selects or fills a particular field. For instance, you have added an option on your eCommerce website stating, ‘Do you want to customize the product?’ You have added the ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ option to the radio buttons to receive responses. Now, if the user selects ‘Yes,’ then it will automatically display the extra fields. If the user selects ‘No,’ then there will be no change in the options.
You can customize this setting as per your requirements. The best part is, you don’t need to have programming knowledge to install this feature. You can also assign prices to your additional fields.
Features Of WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate Plugin
- It features 16+ field types such as checkboxes, date pickers, file uploads, and many more.
- You can hide and show fields based on the value of the other areas.
- It lets you choose whether to assign fields to a specific product or all products.
- Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin allows visitors to attach files and images in the request form. This feature is helpful for printing websites.
- You can also charge the price to a particular field or option. Such as $5 for adding an image on the t-shirt.
- It also lets you create your own formula to calculate product costs, area, and others.
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate Plugin arrives with two different plans. The Basic plan costs $69 for one eCommerce store per annum. While the Pro plan comes at $119 for unlimited websites. Moreover, the Pro plans offer some extra features, which aren’t present in the Basic plan. Creator also promises a 14 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
I have added a few more WooCommerce product addons later in the article. Read till the end to find out the best product addons for WooCommerce.
Extra Product Options for WooCommerce
Image Credit: Themehigh.com
Extra Product Options for WooCommerce is a freemium plugin to add additional options to your eCommerce website. This plugin features more than 10+ different field types in the free version. It includes text, address, phone number, color picker, radio button, and many more. Whereas, the premium version includes over 20+ field types. To offer a smooth user experience, you can show the extra options at different places. It lets you display it before the add to the cart and after add to the cart button.
This plugin also grants you to display extra fields on the cart, checkout, and order details page. Moreover, you can set display and design rules as per your terms. It enables you to decide when the extra option should display on the product page. Extra Product Options for WooCommerce has advanced styling options for custom fields and sections. For instance, you can change the color of the title and subtitles.
Features Of Extra Product Options for WooCommerce Plugin
- It permits you to design the add to cart button for simple products and variable products.
- Extra Product Options for WooCommerce is compatible with common themes like Divi, Sydney, Astra, Avada, etc.
- It has more than 14 field types to create extra options for product customizations.
- You can show the extra options in three different locations.
- It enables you to modify the display and design rules as per your preferences.
- You can assign a fixed value to the field as well as the dynamic pricing.
As I mentioned earlier, Extra Product Options for WooCommerce is a freemium plugin. It means it is available for both free and paid. The free version is available to download from WordPress.org’s plugin section. On the other hand, the premium version comes at $39 for a single site annually. Of course, the premium version holds some extra features as compared to the free version.
Check The Product (Free Version)
Check The Product (Paid Version)
Product Addons for WooCommerce
Image Credit: Acoweb.com
Product Addons for WooCommerce is again a freemium plugin to add extra fields on product pages. The free version features 10+ varied field types. You can easily collect more information from users by adding different fields on the shop page. This plugin also has a drag and drop form builder to create forms in a few minutes. You can assign those forms to a particular product as well as categories. As it is a lightweight plugin, so it won’t affect your website speed. We all know about conditional logic. This plugin also integrates with conditional logic features. You can even choose to make fields required or optional. The premium grants you to create a custom formula to calculate prices.
Features Of Product Addons for WooCommerce
- The premium version allows customers to upload files and photos.
- Its free variant holds ten diverse field types to add more choices to your WooCommerce store.
- You can use HTML tags for adding headings, paragraphs, links, etc.
- Product Addons for WooCommerce comes with an interactive and easy-to-use interface and dashboard.
- You can hide fields based on the other fields’ values.
- It offers different pricing methods such as percentage pricing, fixed pricing, and a few more.
The free version is available on WordPress.org. You don’t need to pay a single penny to use the free variant. In addition, the premium variant starts at $39 for one website for one year. Wanna look at the difference between the Free and Paid variant.
|Drag and drop form builder||New UI with Drag and drop form builder|
|11 custom field types||21 custom field types|
|One-click field add feature||Show/hide button with conditional logic|
|Show forms on both product and category pages||Conditions work on all products present on the online store|
|Exclude products from forms||Features 5 types of pricing methods|
|Zero limitations to create fields and forms||Option to resize the height and width of the fields|
|Show/hide addons on the cart and product page||Ability to insert forms inside another form|
|Supports HTML for styling||Feature to create a custom formula|
|Option to make fields optional and required||Ability to bind WooCommerce Quantity field to a custom field|
|Supports HTML tags in paragraph|
Check The Product (Free Variant)
Check The Product (Paid Variant)
We have explored all the best WooCommerce product addons plugins. Let’s find out the best plugin amongst all in the next section.
Which Is The Best WooCommerce Product Addons Plugin?
We have finally taken a closer look at five WooCommerce product addons plugins. Each plugin has its own unique features that set it apart from the others. The next step is to determine the best plugin for our WooCommerce website.
In this list, I included both free and paid plugins. Now, let’s find the best WooCommerce product addons for our store.
I will pick the Extra Product Options for WooCommerce plugin (Premium Variant) as the best product to add more options on product pages. It features more than 20+ custom field types. You can utilize these custom fields to collect more information about your customers.
Moreover, it has some advanced features like conditional logic, which lets you control particular actions. Besides, It also offers a lot of customization features. So, I will pick the Extra Product Options for WooCommerce plugin (Premium Variant).
Heading over to the free plugin, I will go with the Extra Product Options for the WooCommerce plugin (Free Variant). This plugin comes with more than basic features at zero cost. It would be the best option for new WooCommerce stores.
These were the best WooCommerce product addons plugins. I hope you have chosen the right plugin for your eStore.
Let me know your thoughts on these plugins. And, which plugin have you selected for your online store?
Now, it’s time to say goodbye. That’s all for this article. I will catch you in another article about WordPress, WooCommerce, and more.