Looking to automatically manage your WooCommerce store’s inventory, reporting, payments, taxes, customers, and orders via a WooCommerce QuickBooks integration?
If yes, you’ve reached the right place!
QuickBooks is an entirely automated, real-time solution that allows you to sync orders, products, inventory, sales, and other data to improve accuracy and save time.
Since it’s an affordable method of keeping records and data safe, this collected data in QuickBooks is then sent to the business accountants at the end of the year to provide them ease of order management through automation.
Let’s see how you can make your accounting effortless by integrating WooCommerce and Quickbooks.
To help you find a suitable solution, we’ve curated the list of the 5 best WooCommerce QuickBooks plugins to sync between WooCommerce and QuickBooks.
Read on to know which can be the most suitable option for you.
Let’s get started!
On This Page
- 1 Benefits of WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- 2 How to Integrate WooCommerce and QuickBooks
- 3 Best Plugins to Integrate QuickBooks with WooCommerce
- 3.1 1. QuickBooks Sync for WooCommerce
- 3.2 2. Integration for WooCommerce and QuickBooks
- 3.3 3. WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector
- 3.4 4. WooCommerce Connector by Intuit
- 3.5 5. WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration with Zapier
- 4 Conclusion
Benefits of WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
Remember that many accounting companies already use QuickBooks. They integrate QuickBooks with WooCommerce websites, making it easy to organize all the accounts.
You can be left behind if you haven’t done this already as a business. You need to proceed with WooCommerce QuickBooks integration to your WooCommerce store regardless of the number of orders you are getting. It is undoubtedly the most important accounting solution for all businesses of any size.
Still confused? Here are three reasons why the integration of QuickBooks with your WooCommerce Store can help you with business and accounting management.
1. Provides Relevant Data Reports
We assume that you are already using WooCommerce to run your online store, and you require an accounting and inventory management solution. Here comes the role of QuickBooks for WooCommerce into the picture. It is an excellent software that provides financial analysis, reporting, accounting, and tax management.
We all know that eCommerce store owners do not have enough time to proceed with tax adjustments and inventory management problems. I can guess you already have enough to deal with from processing orders, customer billing, and the day-to-day running of your business.
At this stage, QuickBooks for WooCommerce serves as a safe haven. It provides detailed assistance with financial management so that nothing can confuse you as a store owner.
2. Effortless Management of Inventory
When a customer purchases your WooCommerce store, QuickBooks online updates inventory levels. When you adjust stock levels in QuickBooks Online, WooCommerce updates them as well.
WooCommerce QuickBooks sync plugin is an effective method to maintain track of stock, whether you’re a marketing executive, an online business owner, or simply somebody who prefers to maintain track of stock. It will help you keep track of your inventory and client requests in one location rather than switching between two distinct applications or systems.
You’ll be able to view how many products are available as well as what consumers have requested.
3. Automatically Manages Financial Processes
QuickBooks for WooCommerce is a great solution that can automate all of their accounting tasks to focus on what’s most important.
Overall, WooCommerce QuickBooks is a great solution if you want to control inventory and maintain the appropriate quantity of costly items.
The most important reason for such usefulness of QuickBooks is its usability with WooCommerce.
How to Integrate WooCommerce and QuickBooks
Integration of the QuickBooks with WooCommerce does not require you to provide manual information. You can easily connect both systems using MyWorks, Zapier, or any third-party plugin. However, it also depends on what level of integration you want, such as some people remain confined only to simple data transfer while others may use much more advanced functionality.
But remember that if you already have a WooCommerce store, you can only then integrate QuickBooks. It is undoubtedly a smart solution for small and medium-sized businesses that need accounting management.
This cloud-based tool may be used to manage sales, stock, and billing for as little as $25 per month. It may also assist you in keeping track of revenue, expenses, clients, and retail sales.
Just consider that QuickBooks and WooCommerce aren’t designed to work together out of the box. That combination is only possible with the help of a third-party program or plugin. Thankfully, there are several options available to do the task.
Furthermore, QuickBooks and WooCommerce interact and send data to one another in two ways.
Methods of QuickBooks Integration
1. One-Way Integration
When you want to transfer a particular type of data from a WooCommerce store to the accounting software, it is known as QuickBooks Single-Action integrations. It is a great way to save your time and energy as single-action integration is an efficient method of transferring particular data from one system to the other.
As the cost is extremely low, you can easily use this method to proceed with various particular tasks related to order management.
2. Two-Way Data Integration
When you need to deal with real-time two-way sync between WooCommerce and QuickBooks, you will have to access two-way integration. It provides detailed assistance with transference inventory counts, product descriptions, and tax details. It also includes all the order details and the customer’s purchase history.
It is a great solution for anyone wanting to keep up with the eCommerce Store by maintaining everything in a single place.
Here, you will know what plugins to integrate QuickBooks with the WooCommerce store. It is definitely an essential step if you want to immediately start your inventory and accounting management.
Read on to know the most helpful WooCommerce QuickBooks integration plugin solutions.
Let’s get started!
Best Plugins to Integrate QuickBooks with WooCommerce
Here you’ll find a description of how each plugin functions, what capabilities it offers, and how much it costs, especially whether it has a free version.
So keep reading for a rundown of these essential WooCommerce tools.
1. QuickBooks Sync for WooCommerce
It is undoubtedly one of the most powerful two-way sync plugins between WooCommerce and QuickBooks. Providing the users with their robust integration can save more than five hours of entry every day.
A super beginner-friendly solution can solve all of your payment, order, inventory, and product management problems.
QuickBooks Sync for WooCommerce establishes a direct link between your WooCommerce store and QuickBooks, providing a full-featured customer, product, order, inventory, payment, and pricing sync in a single plugin. It also works with QuickBooks Online, Desktop, and POS.
Overall, the QuickBooks Sync for WooCommerce is the only official WooCommerce plugin that connects your online store to the most popular accounting software, allowing you to keep all of your items, orders, and other information in sync at all times.
- Automates your accounting by accelerating the process while maintaining the accuracy of the accounting data.
- Compatible with 25+ extensions and supports advanced bank deposit
- Easy to set up as the customer response is highly responsive 24/7
- Controls the syncing process from the backend of the WooCommerce store and provides deep integration.
- Automatically syncs all the WooCommerce orders and payments to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Sync for WooCommerce is free to download and install but requires a free or paid account with MyWorks for integration services.
This integration with MyWorks automatically syncs your customers, orders, bank deposits, inventory, and more.
It comes with a monthly and yearly subscription.
- Launch: Free with up to 20 orders per month.
- Grow: $49/month with up to 1,000 orders per month.
- Scale: $79/month with unlimited orders
- Launch: Free with up to 20 orders per month.
- Grow: $39/month with up to 1,000 orders per month.
- Scale: $69/month with unlimited orders
For more details on pricing, visit the MyWorks Sync pricing page.
2. Integration for WooCommerce and QuickBooks
It serves as the simplest way to integrate WooCommerce and QuickBooks. All you need to do is go to the QuickBooks fields and map the order fields of the WooCommerce to the QuickBooks fields. After proceeding with this step manually, you will get all new WooCommerce orders to QuickBooks.
The WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration plugin also helps transfer data from WooCommerce to QuickBooks. According to the rules you set up, Woocommerce orders will be forwarded to your selected object in QuickBooks (estimate, invoice, payment, customer, sales receipt, etc.).
- Fields mapping in a super simplest way.
- If the problem occurs while sending data to the QuickBooks online, it immediately sends detailed information via email.
- Filters and setup rules can be applied while sending data to QuickBooks. For example, you can choose to send the data from a particular location or city to QuickBooks.
- Can effectively transfer payment details, shipping info, tax details, invoices, estimates, and credit memos from WooCommerce to QuickBooks.
- Provides an option to choose when the WooCommerce Order data should be sent to QuickBooks. For example, WooCommerce Order can be sent to QuickBooks when Order Status changes to ‘processing.’
- QuickBooks Logs may be easily exported as a CSV file for accounting, forecasting, and bookkeeping.
As the prices are concerned, this WooCommerce QuickBook plugin is free with limited features. While the paid subscription plan comes in three pricing plans which are:
- Personal: $119 for a single site
- Professional – $199 for 5 sites (includes add-ons)
- Developer – $299 for 25 sites (includes add-ons)
3. WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector
You should completely proceed with this plugin to sync orders, inventory, products, payments, and bank details from the WooCommerce store.
It is a wonderful way to sync real-time order information from the WooCommerce online store to QuickBooks Online.
The best part about this plugin is that it provides lifetime updates entirely for free, saving you many dollars per year.
The WooCommerce and QuickBooks integration also allows you to sync real-time order information from WooCommerce to QuickBooks Online using a variety of triggers.
WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector plugin has an easy-to-use interface for syncing your orders, products, and customers.
- Syncs all the orders in real-time and automates the work.
- Supports hourly and daily import and export of data from WooCommerce to QuickBooks.
- Allows two-way auto product inventory sync.
- Makes it possible for the customers to download invoices of their orders.
- Perfectly compatible with multi-currency support plugins.
- Allows WooCommerce subscriptions.
- Automatically updates orders and purchases from WordPress admin.
- Doesn’t expose the data to third parties.
- Works perfectly in all the countries including the USA, UK, Australia, and India.
The WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector plugin price is $69 for a regular license and $499 for an extended license with regular updates, support, and 6 months of support from Techspawn.
4. WooCommerce Connector by Intuit
While discussing all the options out there, you will be excited to know that the WooCommerce connector by Intuit is a 100% free plugin.
It can automatically sync eCommerce sales and has 493 five-star ratings on the internet. Automatically sharing data between WooCommerce and QuickBooks online saves a lot of time and money.
WooCommerce Connector plugin connects different sales channels to QuickBooks Online to keep track of stock levels and remove manual data entry and shortcuts, which frequently leads to human mistakes.
- Connects different sales channels to QuickBooks Online to keep track of inventory levels.
- Removes manual processes and alternatives, which frequently lead to human mistakes.
- It eliminates the need to copy and paste or even retype names, addresses, and contact information from the Web site Order into QuickBooks.
- It saves time and minimizes the chances of inputting typos, among other things.
- Syncs orders and inventory from the WooCommerce store automatically and directly and is entirely free for unlimited users.
The QuickBook Connector plugin by Intuit is free.
5. WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration with Zapier
Zapier connects WooCommerce to dozens of popular platforms, allowing you to streamline your accounting process smoothly and focus on what is more important.
It is undoubtedly the easiest automation solution for busy people. It can also efficiently transfer information between web apps automatically to avoid moving the data to web apps.
Zapier connects WooCommerce and QuickBooks with small connections known as Zaps.
Each zap’s details are easy to manage, and they help you keep your eCommerce site and accounting software in sync.
Hence, Zapier makes the one-way synchronization simple to set up as it requires no coding skills.
- Enables the eCommerce store to interact and collaborate with accounting tools and email marketing applications.
- Carries out all the shipping tasks and SMS order confirmation automatically.
- Supports triggers and actions like booking, customer, product, order, subscription, coupon, and line item in an order.
- Allows you to automatically create and update the contacts, emails, and shipping tasks.
- Immediately notify upon coupon creation.
Zapier is free to download and install with access to 100 tasks per month but requires a paid account for more advanced features. The premium version comes in two plans.
- Starter: $19.99/month billed annually with 750 tasks/month
- Professional: $49/month billed annually with 2,000 tasks/month
- Team: $299/month billed annually with 50,000 tasks/month
- Company: $599/month billed annually with 1,00,000 tasks/month.
For more details on pricing, visit the Zapier pricing page.
We have discussed some of these best WooCommerce QuickBooks plugins so that you can track your cash flow accurately.
Please feel free to share your ideas and questions in the comments section below!