Upselling is an excellent way to boost the revenue of your eCommerce business. It helps in increasing the Average Order Value (AOV). In other words, customers will end up buying more than one product from your WooCommerce store.
Haven’t you started upselling yet? Don’t worry! You can also upsell and cross-sell with the help of a few plugins. These kinds of plugins help you upsell with ease. There you go!
To help you choose the best plugin, I have made a list of the five best WooCommerce upsell plugins. Moreover, I have also mentioned their benefits and prices. So, pick the best WooCommerce upsell plugin to increase your sales and profits.
On This Page
- 1 What Is Upselling?
- 2 7 Best WooCommerce Upsell Plugins
- 3 Which Is The Best WooCommerce Upsell Plugin For Your Store?
What Is Upselling?
Upselling means showing a better or upgraded version of a particular product to your customers. It is a sales technique that encourages buyers to spend more money on products.
Suppose you own an electronics eCommerce store. A buyer visits your eCommerce store and searches for a ‘Washing Machine.’ He/she chooses the base model of a washing machine, which is affordable with limited features.
To increase the average order value, you can recommend a higher variant of that product. In other words, you are assuring that this product is better than the previous one. If he/she thinks the product is worth the money, they will surely buy it.
If not, you can recommend a product similar to the actual product known as cross-selling.
In brief, we try to pitch them better products to buy if they find value in them.
7 Best WooCommerce Upsell Plugins
These are the best Upsell Plugins for WooCommerce.
The Product Bundles plugin offers many features to create product combinations. It helps you improve your store’s Average Order Value (AOV). You can easily create product bundles and provide extra discounts. Moreover, this plugin also allows creating of subscription boxes and assembling products. It also offers multiple layouts to choose from. You can even set the smallest order value and quantity.
Features Of Product Bundles
- This plugin also allows you to create virtual, physical, and downloadable bundles.
- You can modify the pricing according to your calls.
- It will enable you to bundle simple, variable, and subscription products together.
- Customers can change the order quantity.
- It offers an in-depth analysis to measure your eCommerce store performance.
Product Bundles pricing is $49 per annum. Developers also provide one year of customer support and all future updates. If you don’t like the product, you can also demand your money back in 14 days.
All in One Checkout
With this plugin, you can create various order bumps and display them on the checkout page or in our side cart widget area. Create thoughtful upsells by tailoring the offer to complement the product that the customer already has in their basket. With over seven different conditions, you can create offers based on the customer order total, billing location, and so much more.
This plugin also allows you to add a free shipping bar to help incentivize customers to purchase more to unlock free shipping.
You can also display a scarcity timer on the checkout page to help increase your conversion rate, as the customer item will only be held for a set amount of time.
Features of All in one Checkout
- Display upsells in the side cart
- Reserve customers basket for a limited time
- This plugin can add upsell offers based on a percentage or fixed price value.
- Customizable order bump messaging and design
This plugin comes with a free version and paid version.
WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro
This plugin lets you create your up-sell funnel in a matter of seconds. With this plugin, you can display exciting offers to your customers after they make a buy. It allows you to add special one-time offers banners to show at different locations. One of its best features is, that customers can accept offers with a single click. They don’t need to enter the payment credentials multiple times.
It comes with varied templates which are easy to customize. One-Click Upsell Funnel Pro plugin permits you to show offers on a particular product as well as category. It comes with both a free version and a paid version.
Features Of WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro
- With this plugin, you can add multiple products to your landing page and customize it.
- It also tracks the orders that come from the up-sell page.
- You can accept payment through different payment gateways such as PayPal, bank transfer, and more.
- It comes with a smart skip feature, which automatically skips the pop-up if the customer has already bought that particular product.
- WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro permits you to set the least cart amount and order value.
This plugin comes with a free version and paid version. The free version is available on WordPress.org. At the same time, the paid version arrives at $55 for one year. Along with this, you will get regular updates for one year and customer support. You can check the difference between free and paid variants.
Checkout Upsell and Order Bump for WooCommerce
The checkout upsells and order bump for WooCommerce is the best plugin to upsell on your WooCommerce store. This plugin allows you to display upsell offers on the cart page and enables you to add various upsell offers under a single campaign. The checkout upsell encourages customers to increase the average order value in one click without redirecting to multiple pages.
It comes with powerful targeting rules where you can enhance customer engagement with tailor-made offers at the checkout page. As a store owner, you can easily upsell offers based on the products in their cart, categories, order value, and more.
Features of Checkout Upsell and Order Bump for WooCommerce
- You can set a usage limit, which urges the customers to avail of the discount.
- With this plugin, you can create order bump offers on scheduled periods.
- Store owners can easily track the campaign views and utilization of upsell offers.
- You can display your upsell offers in various locations on the checkout page.
- Store owners can set the priority to upsell campaigns.
- You can customize your content, text, and images of upsell offers.
Checkout Upsell and Order Bump for WooCommerce starts at $29 per year. With this one-year subscription, you can get a year of support, updates, and access to PRO downloads.
Have you ever imagined that Machine Learning will choose the best-related products for your eCommerce store? Of course, not! This entire plugin works on an advanced algorithm, Machine Learning. Machine Learning chooses the best products and shows them in the Frequently Bought Together section.
Product Recommendations plugin allows you to display products at multiple locations. It lets you add product recommendations at more than 20 different locations. This product eliminates the process of adding products manually. With this plugin, you can even choose to upsell items in particular categories. For instance, if you set product recommendations in the Clothing category. As a result, it will show recommendations in the clothing category only. This will not apply to other categories or pages.
Features Of Product Recommendations
- Machine Learning picks the best products with the help of its lightweight algorithm.
- You can show product recommendations in more than 20 various locations.
- With this plugin, you can easily add product recommendations in just a few clicks.
- The Product Recommendations plugin also shows analytics to measure your eCommerce store performance.
- It offers products based on shoppers’ cart items, previous orders, browsing history, location, etc.
Product Recommendations plugin comes at $79 for a year. You get one year of customer support and updates in this plan. You can also request your money back within 30 days of purchase if you don’t like the product.
The Force Sells plugin allows you to link multiple products together. This plugin lets you easily connect a service or required product to another product. Let’s assume you run a smartphone eCommerce store. If a person is buying a smartphone, he/she will surely need a screen protector and a phone case to protect his smartphone.
As a store owner, you can link a screen protector and a phone case with the smartphone. If the buyer adds the main product (smartphone) to the cart, the related product will also be added automatically. You also get the option to make products optional or required. In the optional feature, customers will have the choice to remove the linked products. In other options, shoppers will not have the choice to remove or change the required products.
Features Of Force Sells
- You can link multiple products together to increase the revenue of your eStore.
- Shoppers will be able to change the order quantity as well as products.
- You can choose whether shoppers can change the product and its order quantity.
- It lets you manage the inventory with an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Force Sells also provides features to cross-sell products.
Force Sells pricing is $49 for one year. This plugin is compatible with all WooCommerce plugins and themes. In addition, you also get one year of support and all regular updates.
Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
With this plugin, you can offer buyers relevant product recommendations and product bundles. You can also customize every part of your store to improve the user experience. This plugin lets you create bulk up-sells for each product in a category. You can also customize the pop-up widget, including its title, description, images, and position. If you want to show the bundle on a particular page or category, you can also do that. So, increase your profits by upselling and cross-selling with this product.
Features Of Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- You can upsell unlimited products and bundle them together.
- It provides multiple options to customize your upsell widget.
- With this plugin, you can offer discounts on the entire bundle and a single product.
- You can provide discounts in both percentages and at a flat rate.
- It also allows you to assign multiple special offers to one product.
Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce costs $49 annually. This plan gives you one year of support and all regular updates. Along with that, you can also ask for money back within 30 days.
These are the five best WooCommerce upsell plugins. It’s time to move on to the last section of our article
Which Is The Best WooCommerce Upsell Plugin For Your Store?
We’ve finally explored the top five WooCommerce upsell plugins. Each plugin has unique features to help you in increasing your profits. Now it’s time to pick the best WooCommerce upsell plugin out of all of them.
Have you chosen the most suitable upsell plugin for your WooCommerce store?
If so, what are your thoughts? Then, please let us know which plugin you’ve chosen for your eCommerce store.