WooThumbs is an excellent plugin that helps you add additional variation images to the product. It also allows you to enhance the product image gallery layout with customized design and embedded videos.
But do you know that some excellent alternatives to WooThumbs are also available in the market?
So In today’s article, I’ll share a few WooThumbs alternatives that you can use in your WooCommerce store to add additional images per variation, improve the product image gallery, embed videos, and more.
So without further ado, let’s jump into the list of WooThumbs alternatives.
On This Page
Following is the list of the best WooThumbs alternatives for WooCommerce.
1. Additional Variation Images by Woosuite
WooCommerce Additional Variation Images by Woosuite is one of the best alternatives to WooThumbs. It is well developed by a professional team of WordPress developers and has been tested with most of the WooCommerce themes and plugins.
It helps you show the key highlights of your product by allowing you to add additional images and videos to your product variations. This will enable your customers to get more previews of each product variation.
For example, If you sell a product with different size and color variations, you can add additional images for each variation to allow your customers to shop more efficiently.
It assists the customers in quickly deciding which product, among several possible options, best meets their needs without requiring them to leave the page.
You can also add a video hosted on WordPress or on a platform like YouTube, Vimeo, or others, to improve the product’s presentation.
It is very user-friendly and easy to use. It has a dashboard that allows you to customize the product image gallery. The product image gallery is entirely mobile responsive.
One of the best features is that if you are already using WooThumbs or any other additional variation images plugin, it allows you to migrate your data from that plugin in just a few clicks.
- Easy to use, install and configure.
- It has a very user-friendly dashboard.
- It allows you to add additional images for each product variation easily.
- Allows you to add videos to the product gallery.
- It allows you to customize the gallery.
- Thumbnails gap control.
- Automatic image gallery slider.
- Control the gallery width.
- It allows you to migrate data from other popular plugins like WooThumbs.
- Compatible with many WooCommerce themes and plugins.
- Excellent support team and documentation.
Its basic package starts at $4.9 per month(billed annually).
2. Additional Variation Images by WooCommerce
It is the official WooCommerce extension developed by the WooCommerce plugin team. With the WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin, you can update WooCommerce variable products with individual gallery images for each variation.
Typically, the primary variation image will change when you select a product variation in WooCommerce, but the gallery images underneath will not.
With this add-on installed, shoppers at your online shop can easily switch between multiple gallery images for a given product variation. By including this functionality, customers can view many photos of a product variation in the same color scheme and design aesthetic.
It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is compatible with all the WooCommerce themes and plugins.
Moreover, the product image gallery is mobile responsive and looks great on all devices. You can also add a product video.
- Very easy to use.
- The gallery photos can be swapped on product variation selection, unlike WooCommerce, which selects only the primary variation image.
- All the payments comply with the most acceptable security standards.
- It offers a slider for displaying thumbnail photos and the ability to adjust their location in a carousel.
- Drop-and-drag sorting lets you organize images in any way you like.
- A lightbox can be added as an extra feature for variant pictures.
You can get it for $49 per year.
That’s it for today’s article.
I hope this article helped you choose the best WooThumbs alternative. I recommend using the WooCommerce Additional Variation Images by Woosuite because it gives you the most straightforward dashboard for adjusting different settings of the product image gallery.
In addition, it also has an excellent support team that is always ready to help the customers and excellent documentation and tutorials.