There are several techniques that you can use to boost the conversion rate of your WooCommerce store. Some might work for you, and some may not.
Similarly, one of the techniques to increase the conversion rate and sales is displaying the add-to-cart popup once a product is added to the cart.
Many of you may be familiar with the YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup plugin, which helps you display a cart popup once the user has added the product to cart.
It is an excellent way to increase the store’s conversion rate by reducing the number of steps to check out.
But there are a few alternatives to the YITH plugin, some of which are way better than others.
In today’s article, I’ll explore the 5 best YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup alternatives. Some plugins may also have free and premium versions, but their pricing is excellent, and anyone can afford them.
So without any further ado, let’s jump into the list.
On This Page
YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup Alternatives
Following are a few best YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup alternatives.
1. AIO Checkout
AIO Checkout is one of the best and all-in-one solutions for all checkout issues. It was built with a mindset of helping users to increase conversion rates and sales.
Besides the other features, one is added to the cart popup. It allows users to see the cart every time they add a product to it and give them an option to checkout instantly.
It affects sales, conversion rates, and customer experiences significantly.
It is the most simple and easy-to-use plugin. Its dashboard is very user-friendly compared to any other plugin in the list.
This plugin is not just for creating add-to-cart popups-; it can help with any checkout difficulty, like adding new fields to the checkout form, creating a multi-step checkout, sidecarts, order bumps, etc.
It is easy to change the color of the cart icon. In addition, you can also change the position of the mini-cart.
This plugin is cutting-edge, and it packs a lot of power. It comes with everything you need to improve and perfect the shopping experience for your customers at the checkout counter.
Moreover, it is compatible with most WordPress and WooCommerce themes. Its support team is also very responsive and goes up and beyond to help you.
It is under construction, and its regular updates give you some new features, such as; one of the recent updates has added a feature that allows you to create a Shopify-like checkout in WooCommerce and edit the WooCommerce checkout button text.
It gives you several templates you can use and customize according to your choice and store type to provide an enhanced checkout experience to customers.
Following are a few highlighted features of the AIO Checkout plugin.
- Mini cart.
- Change the popup position.
- 7 different types of add-to-cart animations.
- Checkout edit option.
- Create custom checkout forms.
- Free shipping amount counter.
- Helps with upsells.
- It can be used with any popular page builder.
- Excellent support team, documentation, and tutorials.
- Checkout templates.
- Other features are coming soon.
This plugin is free to use for now.
2. WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup
It allows you to show a popup window wherever users are on the site whenever a new product is added to the shopping cart, regardless of the page you are on.
Customers will better understand what they are purchasing, encouraging them to browse further products and make additional purchases.
It has a direct link to the basket page option, the ability to continue shopping and show related products, display all products, and adjust the amount of a product while having the price automatically updated using Ajax.
Your customers will be able to view the related, cross-sell, and upsell options for the products they add to their carts using the WooCommerce add-to-cart popup.
These options may be enabled for both the shop and individual product pages. You can change the location of the small cart, and complete and enhanced setting options are available to control the popup.
Following are a few highlighted features of the WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup plugin.
- Popup for shop and single product page.
- Floating mini-cart.
- Display related cross-sell and upsell products.
- Quantity update with the price on ajax base
- You can adjust the height and width of the pop-up window.
- Product added to the cart success message.
- It is responsive.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and other popular plugins and themes.
- There are eight different popup animations you can use.
- The ability to customize the pop-up to your liking.
One-time payment of $25 for a regular license.
3. Cart Popup for WooCommerce
Cart Popup for WooCommerce lets your users keep looking around the store after putting something in their cart. Customers don’t have to wait for the page to load again.
It shows what has been added to the cart right away and has buttons to View Cart and Checkout so customers can choose where to go.
It gives you free and premium versions. The free version has limited features, while the premium version is recommended for a better experience.
It will allow the users to view all the products they have added to the cart from the popup. But this feature is only included in the premium version.
You can style your popup as you want, including changing its height and width. With the help of its premium version, you can also show the upselling, cross-selling, and related products on the product page.
But all the above-mentioned and a few more features are only accessible if you have the paid version of the plugin.
Moreover, its support team is very active.
You don’t need to renew the license every month or year. It is a one-time payment, and you can use it on as many sites as you want with regular updates.
Following are a few highlighted features of Cart Popup for WooCommerce plugin.
- You can add to the cart without having to refresh the page.
- Update the product quantity in the pop-up window.
- See all added items in a cart.
- Using the basket icon, users can access your cart from anywhere.
- Show products that are similar, upsell, or cross-sell.
- Header menu SHORTCODE (Use anywhere).
- Animation of a fly-to-cart.
- You can change everything about the basket and pick from different icons.
- It’s easy to style your popup.
It gives you three different types of licenses. If you want to use it on a single site, it will cost you $14, while the unlimited license will cost you $45 for a lifetime.
4. Ultimate WooCommerce Ajax Cart
The Ultimate WooCommerce Ajax Cart is a paid plugin for the popular online store-building platform WooCommerce. This plugin allows your customers to swiftly scan through the items they’ve added to their cart.
This can improve the efficiency of your WooCommerce shop by allowing customers to make changes to their orders without leaving the product detail page.
Additionally, the plugin computes the total for the items in your shopping basket after applying valid promo codes from your website.
The most remarkable thing about Ultimate WooCommerce Ajax Cart is that it allows you to show the checkout form in the same window as the shopping cart, so the customer never has to leave the page to complete their purchase.
Conversion rates in your shop will rise as the checkout process becomes faster. The checkout form can either be shown in a floating/popup window or the current window, depending on your preferences.
You can completely configure this setting from the backend dashboard.
Moreover, this plugin works perfectly with the Elementor page builder and gives you extra Elementor widgets to add to any page.
Following are a few highlighted features of the Ultimate WooCommerce Ajax Cart plugin.
- There are 6 different ways to show the cart.
- 11 shapes of cart buttons, each with its own shadow.
- Customers don’t have to refresh the page to use a coupon code.
- Change the color and typography.
- There are two different ways to show the items in the cart.
- There are 3 different kinds of carts.
- You can choose how many items to show in the popup.
- Show cross-sell products, upsell products, or products that are related to the cross-sell products.
- Set the number of items that will be shown.
- The shopping cart can be shown or hidden on a particular screen, page, post, library, or product.
- Different animations.
- And more features.
You can get the lifetime version at $19.
5. WooCommerce Flying Cart
The WooCommerce Flying Cart plugin comes with an icon that, when clicked, will open the cart popup and display the items currently being purchased in the cart.
Because the icon is floating on the page, it will remain in the same place on the screen regardless of whether users scroll up or down the page or move from one page to the next. This ensures that it can be easily accessed at all times.
One of the recent features that have been added to the plugin is the dark version of the popup. You can switch to a light or dark version anytime with a single click. It depends on your store’s theme whether to use the dark theme or not.
Moreover, users can check the items in their shopping cart at any moment with just one click, regardless of whether they are browsing the store or learning more about a particular product.
Following are a few highlighted features of the WooCommmerce Flying Cart plugin.
- Completely Mobile-Friendly.
- Regular, Automatic Upgrades.
- In-fluid animation.
- Select which pages to enable or disable.
- Changeable Button.
- Shift the Cart Around.
- Complete Compatibility with the WPML.
- Read-Write-Letter (RTL) Compatible.
- The extent of your personalization is unlimited.
- Support for Product Metadata.
- Cart Icon is a Personalized Choice.
- 24/7 VIP Service.
It will cost you a one-time payment of $18 for a regular license with regular updates.
That’s it for today’s article.
I hope this article helped you find the best YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup Alternatives that suits you. If you want a simple but powerful, all-in-one solution to checkout issues that is also free, I recommend using the AIO Checkout plugin.
It is an all-in-one solution to all the checkout issues that you could face. It helps you from creating added to cart popups and advanced checkouts for different user roles.
If you have any questions, you can ask me in the comments. I would love to answer all your questions.