Are you looking for the best WooCommerce multistore plugins? I’ve created a list of the best multistore plugins for WooCommerce with their key features and pricing.
If you want to launch your eCommerce store in different countries with different languages. But, at the same time, you are worried about managing multiple stores which can be challenging. A multistore plugin can help here by allowing you to manage all your WooCommerce stores from one dashboard.
On This Page
- 1 What Is WooCommerce Multistore?
- 2 When Should You Create a WooCommerce Multistore?
- 3 Best WooCommerce Multistore Plugins
- 4 Which is the Best WooCommerce Multistore Plugin?
What Is WooCommerce Multistore?
WooCommerce Multistore refers to running the same stores on different domains, catering to varied needs, but managing them with a single dashboard. For example, you have created two separate stores for different countries or other customer groups.
When Should You Create a WooCommerce Multistore?
WooCommerce lets you create a fully functional eCommerce store in a few minutes. By default, WooCommerce only enables you to build a single store at a time. You can’t manage multiple online stores under one dashboard. But, with the help of a few third-party plugins, you can easily achieve this.
Now, there could be different reasons to create a WooCommerce multistore. Here we are mentioning the most common scenarios of creating a WooCommerce multistore.
- Producing different products for different customer groups in various regions.
- Launching the same website in different other areas in their native language.
- Creating a WooCommerce Multistore to create a separate store for retail and wholesale customers.
- When you want to offer different pricing and discounts to different user groups.
- Producing a wide variety of goods for a diverse target audience in different regions.
- Creating a WooCommerce Multistore with a different appearance based on the users’ interactions with the store UI.
- Offering different varied products on a single WooCommerce product such as physical and software.
Best WooCommerce Multistore Plugins
Here are the best WooCommerce multistore plugins.
Multistore Multivendor is one of the best WooCommerce multistore plugins available in WordPress. It comes with an intuitive dashboard that lets you create separate or multiple websites in a few clicks. Multistore Multivendor helps you eliminate the complexity of managing various sites from various dashboards. With this plugin, you can manage multiple websites from a single dashboard. In addition, you can make changes to other domains from a single dashboard. You don’t need to log in to each website and make that particular change.
The Multistore Multivendor plugin lets you set different settings for each WooCommerce store. For instance, you can set a different permalink for each WooCommerce store connected with the plugin. Besides this, it also lets you easily show a different page on the homepage for each website.
- You don’t need any technical knowledge to use this plugin.
- One of the highlighting features is that it lets you create a multistore in a few clicks.
- The Multistore Multivendor plugin enables you to use the same and different themes on each website. You can even apply the same theme settings to all websites.
- You can apply different WordPress footer and header menus on each website.
- With this plugin, you can separate products for each website. For instance, you can choose which product should show on which domain.
- The Multistore Multivendor plugin supports Elementor to offer a seamless design experience.
- You can show different widgets, pages, and menus on each website.
- This also lets you set different permalinks for each website.
Multistore Multivendor plugin is a freemium plugin. You can download its free version from WordPress’s Plugins section. While the premium version comes at £299 with lifetime access. The license would be valid on one website only. In addition, you get access to customer support and updates for free and that for six months. You can also ask for a free trial by contacting the developers.
WooCommerce Product Information Management
We know how difficult it is to manage hundreds and thousands of WooCommerce store products. Sometimes it consumes too much time or causes SEO issues. Sometimes we forget to update the products with time due to too many products on different websites. Managing multiple WooCommerce stores is difficult. But it becomes easy when you get control of all your eCommerce stores on a single dashboard. If you are looking to do that, WooCommerce Product Information Management is the best plugin to go with.
WooCommerce Product Information Management plugin lets you create multiple WooCommerce stores and manage them from a single dashboard. With the help of this plugin, you can easily edit your website’s products. Besides, you can keep track of all your WooCommerce store’s sales or orders in a few clicks. One of the main features is it enables you to manage and migrate products between different eCommerce stores.
- All WooCommerce store’s data syncs in real-time.
- You can add, edit, delete, manage all eCommerce store’s products from a single screen.
- WooCommerce Product Information Management supports both simple and variable products.
- You don’t require any coding knowledge to create a multistore.
- Developers have created a custom and interactive dashboard to manage all the products.
- You can find products in multiple stores based on SKU.
- The WooCommerce Product Information Management plugin lets you save your changes without publishing them at the moment.
- You can also create or edit WordPress and WooCommerce categories, tags, attributes and attribute terms in one place.
WooCommerce Product Information Management is a freemium plugin. You can access the freemium version from their official website. I’ve also attached the link below. Talking about the premium plans, they have three different premium plans – Basic, Professional, and Master. The Basic plan costs $20 per month. The Professional and Master plan comes at $30 and $50 per month, respectively. Besides, they also offer a 30-day free trial if you want to test their premium features before buying.
WooCommerce Stock Synchronization
WooCommerce Stock Synchronization is a freemium WooCommerce multistore plugin. As the name suggests, this plugin lets you manage stock quantities between two or more WooCommerce stores. You get one dashboard to manage stock quantities easily and quickly. It helps you save a lot of time and effort. It is one of the best WooCommerce multistore plugins in this entire collection. This plugin comes with many advanced but handy features to make your work easier.
With the WooCommerce Stock Synchronization plugin, you can sync different things between multiple stores in real-time, such as sales, orders, refunds, and stock. The free version of this plugin lets you sync two WooCommerce stores. At the same time, the premium version enables you to sync 5 WooCommerce stores without any hassle. WooCommerce Stock Synchronization has a built-in rest API that ensures real-time and guaranteed sync between stores.
- You can sync stock quantities between two WooCommerce stores easily.
- It synchronizes different things in real-time, such as sales, orders, refunds, and stock.
- WooCommerce Stock Synchronization has a free version for those who want to try their features before buying them.
- This plugin has an intuitive dashboard to manage multiple WooCommerce stores.
- It runs in the background without affecting your website load speed.
- WooCommerce Stock Synchronization is compatible with WooCommerce 4.0 and above.
As mentioned above, WooCommerce Stock Synchronization has a free version and a paid version. The free version is easily accessible from WordPress’s Plugins directory. While the Pro plan comes at $89.00 for one site group. This pricing gives you free updates and dedicated customer support from the developers. If you don’t like the product after buying, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
WooCommerce Multisite Duplicator
Let’s suppose you want to publish your WooCommerce to other countries. Publishing an eCommerce store in a different industry means creating those products repeatedly. This will require a lot of time. In addition, creating the same products repeatedly and publishing them is a hectic task. WooCommerce Multistore Duplicator plugin solves this problem in quick steps.
With WooCommerce Multisite Duplicator, you can duplicate products and copy images. It syncs between WooCommerce stores in real-time. You can copy everything, including images, taxonomies, attributes, variations, and metadata.
- You can add the same products multiple times to different WooCommerce stores.
- This plugin lets you set custom post status and suffixes from a single dashboard.
- You can assign or edit user roles and their capabilities.
- WooCommerce Multisite Duplicator allows you to edit and delete products.
- You can update products’ slugs, titles, and SKUs.
WooCommerce Multisite Duplicator comes with two different licenses – Regular License and Extended License. The Regular License costs $24 for one year. The Extended License comes at $84 annually. You get all future updates and six months of support. You can also extend the custom support by paying some extra bucks.
WooMultistore is one of the best WooCommerce Multistore Plugins on this list. This plugin helps you sell the same products on different websites with its easy-to-use features. You can duplicate your WooCommerce products and publish them on other websites. It offers an easy-to-use dashboard to access all the products and make the changes according to your requirements.
Besides, this gives you control of other things, such as changing the product title, categories, tags, and more. WooMultistore allows you to manage an unlimited number of sites from a single admin page with ease. This plugin supports all kinds of WooCommerce products – Simple and Variable.
- You can access all your WooCommerce stores from one single dashboard.
- Woo Multistore lets you set different languages for each WooCommerce store.
- You can add different descriptions of the same products to each store.
- It lets you set custom settings for each store, such as currency and payment options.
- Woo Multistore comes with an intuitive interface to avoid complexity.
- You can also export orders to CSV or XLS files.
WooMultistore costs $199 for one year. It comes with 1-year support and updates. To continue using the product after one year, you will need to renew the license.
WooCommerce API Product Sync
As the name suggests, WooCommerce API Product Sync lets you manage all your stores’ products from a single dashboard. You can create, edit, and delete your products across different WooCommerce stores from an easy-to-use dashboard. It helps you update multiple things related to your store products, such as tags, categories, media, metadata, and many more.
In addition, you will also get options to sync inventory across your different WooCommerce stores. You can also exclude categories and tags from syncing. WooCommerce API Product Sync supports all product types such as variable, grouped, simple, and virtual. Besides, you can sync these product types with different WooCommerce stores without any hassle.
- You can choose between automatic and manual sync.
- WooCommerce API Product Sync plugin lets you sync products in bulk to save time.
- You can exclude categories, tags, and more from syncing.
- WooCommerce API Product Sync plugin enables you to sync unlimited websites without any limitations.
- You can automatically sync inventory across different WooCommerce stores.
- This plugin is compatible with Advanced Custom Support and Advanced Custom Support Pro plugins.
WooCommerce API Product Sync plugin’s Regular License comes at $30 for one year. You get all future updates and six months of customer support for free at this price. You can also extend the customer support to twelve months by paying $9.38.
WooCommerce Global Cart
As the name suggests, WooCommerce Global Cart helps you show a single cart option across all WooCommerce stores. It comes with an easy-to-use interface that lets you embed single shopping cart features into all stores in a multisite environment. This plugin works with any domain in your network, whether a subdomain or subfolders. It works perfectly with each.
The best thing about this plugin is that users can shop across your different stores without loading what they had added to the cart earlier. If you find using the plugin difficult, they have a detailed knowledge base to get you out of there. It works perfectly with all kinds of products, such as simple, variable, grouped, and others.
- It features a simple user interface for both backend users and front-end users.
- You can check all your stores’ performance in graphs.
- Users can search for the desired products across all websites in a single search.
- You can also set a checkout location for each store.
- It works well with all product types – simple, variable, grouped, and others.
The WooCommerce Global Cart plugin costs $120 for one site. In this pricing, you receive one year of updates for free. Besides, you also get free customer support for one year. Yet, if you are a developer, you can go with the Developer plan, which costs $230 for lifetime access. You get some additional features like extended support, a WooCommerce multi-search site, and more.
If you find it difficult to manage multiple stores and their inventory, then Veeqo is the perfect solution. Veeqo is an advanced WooCommerce multistore plugin that lets you manage all your stores’ shipping and inventory from a single dashboard. It also comes with the integration of popular services like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Magento, and many more. Besides, Veeqo offers a separate dashboard to take a detailed view of all your WooCommerce stores’ sales, revenue, and analytics in one place. Its forecasting feature also lets you predict your future high-selling period based on previous data. In this way, you will always be packed with enough to sell more. The highlighting feature is, it syncs inventory across multiple WooCommerce stores in real-time.
- Veeqo features optimized digital picking scanners that fasten the inventory management process.
- You can manage different stores’ inventory and shipping from one dashboard in a few clicks.
- Veeqo has a separate tab to take a detailed view of all your WooCommerce stores’ sales, revenue, and analytics in a single dashboard.
- This plugin syncs inventory between multiple online stores in real-time which differentiates it from other plugins.
- You can keep track of all your suppliers and orders from a single dashboard.
Veeqo has three different plans – Accelerator, High Growth, and Premium. The Accelerator plan comes at £120 for one month. The High Growth and Premium comes at £156 and £200 monthly. In addition, Veeqo also offers a free trial on all three plans. You can experience its premium features before buying it.
Which is the Best WooCommerce Multistore Plugin?
We mentioned eight different WooCommerce multistore plugins with their features. It’s now time to choose which is the right fit for you?
Here’s one thing I want to add. If you are specifically looking for a plugin just to manage the inventory across different WooCommerce stores, then you can go with Veeqo. Veeqo is considered to be one of the best plugins to manage multiple stores along with their inventory. It also easily integrates with services like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and Magento.
So, these are the best WooCommerce multistore plugins. Do let us know which plugin you choose amongst all. Also, if you have any doubts or queries, do let us know in the comment section below. We would be happy to assist you.